Scott Adkins , Jamie Foxx , Snoop Dogg "Day Shift" Trailer + Info

KingsOfKings

๐•„๐•’๐••๐•๐•š๐•“ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”พ๐• ๐•’๐•ฅ
Daps

Currently in post-production is Netflixโ€™ Day Shift, which also marks the directorial debut of J.J. Perry (Bloodsport III), who is best known for his second-unit director and stunt coordinator for The Shepherd, Bullet to the Head and the John Wick franchise.

In the film, Jamie Foxx (Sleepless) plays a hard-working, blue-collar dad who just wants to provide a good life for his quick-witted daughter, but his mundane San Fernando Valley pool cleaning job is a front for his real source of income, hunting and killing vampires as part of an international union of vampire hunters (via THR).

Martial arts star Scott Adkins (Legacy of Lies, Dead Reckoning, Ip Man 4: The Finale) and hip-hop star Snoop Dogg have joined an ensemble cast that includes Meagan Good, Karla Souza, Eric Lange, Zion Broadnax, Dave Franco, Natasha Liu Bordizzo, Oliver Masucci, Steve Howey and C.S. Lee.

Day Shift is written by Tyler Tice (John Wick: Chapter 3 โ€“ Parabellum) and Shay Hatten, and producer credits include 87Eleveโ€™s Chad Stahelski (John Wick: Chapter 2) and Jason Spitz, as well as Impossible Dreamโ€™s Shaun Redikk (Get Out) and Yvette Yates Redikk (Malicious).

Look out for Day Shift this year. Until then, check out a small clip from the film in Netflixโ€™ 2022 Movie Preview Trailer

KingsOfKings

Daps
Nicca that ainโ€™t the trailer too the movieโ€ฆ. Thatโ€™s the overall teaser for every Netflix show dropping and I already posted that :russ:

@Deltron if you donโ€™t show these niccas how to do this:snoop:
Dude the shyt is in that clip. Smh clearly you replied and DIDNT read the last part of the post

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Dude the shyt is in that clip. Smh

Na brehโ€ฆ. We need to see full trailers/teasers

Not 2 second clips thatโ€™s mixed with other stuff plus obviously 4th wall breaking marketing.

Alsoโ€ฆ. Not for nothingโ€ฆ.. I had posted this a few days ago in the Netflix thread.

You taking my shine.

Let me live:mjcry:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This looks fukking dope! Jamie is about to kill this role!

KingsOfKings

Daps
87rsqukixca91.jpg

KingsOfKings

Daps