School me on pre workout

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I just but whatever ones they got in the clearance bay they all taste awful usually and all do pretty much the same things

Depends if your sensitive to anything so read the bottle carefully of anything you get

But prolly most common one is Jack3d

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
HYDE PREWORKOUT IS THE BEST BREHS

GOT THE NATURE BOY FEELING LIKE

midget-o.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
When i first tried pre workout i was itchy as shyt and my skin was going red..went away after a week but damn that shyt makes me push that eextra 3 reps :wow:

AJW

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Berkshire, England
Depends completely on your goals and the style of workouts your doing. For example, I'm currently training in a bodybuilder style fashion with lots of volume and hitting sets of between 10-20 reps, therefore a pre-workout which accelerates the pump is necessary. A little caffeine but nothing too crazy, I'm not doing any max heart rate HIIT cardio but a nice serving 150-200mg of caffeine is a sufficient amount to get my head in gear ready to lift. I'm not looking to lose weight so I'm not too concerned about a pre-workout with ingredients that promote thermo genic responses (e.g green tea extract) but these don't hurt to take to keep the metabolism fired up. If fat loss is more of a priority for you then you'd want a pre-workout like Grenade, if you're more interested and focused in building muscle and achieving a 'pump' then NO-Xplode or SuperPump Max are your ones. I actually haven't tried many pre-workouts as I like to stick with what I know works which is the three I have mentioned, however I may have to check some of the others out on the market soon.