Scary *** Homeboys

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Anyone else have some friends that are socially awkward and hold you back when in social situations around women? :huhldup: One of my friends, he's a great wingman and ain't afraid of bytches....military nikka. :myman: A few others be on some Urkle shyt...got love for my boys, but damn they scary as fukk... :snoop:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
most of my friends all-in-all are socially friendly. I have a few who are awkward as shyt, and turns women off completely. I keep telling them about that shyt, but they just think it's funny. Guess they don't like getting buns :yeshrug:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Doesn't bother me, I don't mind spitting game solo. But always remember that there's always gonna be women, your true homeboy should always be regarded above them. Not speaking to T/S in particular but there's few things I hate more than a n*gga who would ridicule his boy just to impress/amuse some chick

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Doesn't bother me, I don't mind spitting game solo. But always remember that there's always gonna be women, your true homeboy should always be regarded above them. Not speaking to T/S in particular but there's few things I hate more than a n*gga who would ridicule his boy just to impress/amuse some chick

:lawd:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital

right.

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:win:

A couple of my homies had a little "system" involving that sort of thing...I never got down with it though....p*ssy's nice, but it ain't that serious....

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Take it as a handicap challenge. :jawalrus:

Nas won btw

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This the only time u need a wingman if its a group of bytches and u dnt want them to cawk block.

I go for whats mine ya feel me?

I ain't scared to go talk to a fine lookin ass ho if she with her bytches... My confidence too high - and if the ho fallin' for my bullshyt aint shyt her bytches can say that gone stop me from gettin' that p*ssy...

Of course if you a lil boy in his late teens I can see why you'd need ya mans to step up to the plate... we all been there... aint nuttin wrong with that, its the game, youngblood...

:wow:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like everybody said if their your true friends then it wouldn't matter. Just talk to em the next time y'all go out and tell em you trying to bag some bytches. I use to be like yo friends that you talking about. It just took My older brothers to break me out My shell so that night be what they need. Next time try putting yo homies on with some bytches that around and see if that work.... don't put p*ssy over real friends