Scarlet nexus stans…..Tales of arise stans….we no longer fight….we now join…new collab announced

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I still gotta play both of these, they are both all ready installed and shyt:lolbron::mjlol:

Might as well start nexus since am taking a yakuza break
I know that feeling. Even when you buy games for $30. The backlog just keeps growing. :bryan:

You start to appreciate shorter games like Metroid Dread. Altho part of my issue was spending 6 months catching up on the Trails series.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I know that feeling. Even when you buy games for $30. The backlog just keeps growing. :bryan:

You start to appreciate shorter games like Metroid Dread. Altho part of my issue was spending 6 months catching up on the Trails series.

I recently started playing prey and dishonored 2 because most folks say they are both under 20 hrs ..and that's short for my standards need to clear this backlog

Am on the verge of buying morales and ratchet for ps5 for under 60.....realistically aint gon beat these till next year( morales seems hella hella short so maybe i can squeeze it in) no discipline:mjlol:smh