Saying You A Church Girl Saving Yourself Unappreciation Thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Now i ain't got no problem with people saving themselves at all thats cool cuz you wanna do right by your religion.

I was sitting watching TV and my damn MOM brought up this one girl i dated yrs ago who was a CHURCH GIRL to make fun of me cuz she saw some movie that a church girl was gonna save herself but didnt.
Talking i remember that crazy girl

This chic was all bought up doing the right thing and what not and we went on a few dates and shyt and she was like this

Her: Hey i want you to know im saving myself till marriage
Me: Um ok thats cool if thats what you wanna do
Her: So will u wait for me
Me: I aint marrying you just to sleep with you if u think that
Her: i know just saying just hold out and if things go good i want you to be my first
Me: WTF ok just chlll out we only been on a few dates i ain't talking bout no damn marriage

So kiss and say our good byes

This damn chic who suppose to be a CHURCH GIRL straight up sent me NAKED PICS im all like GOD DAMN

GIFSoup

She would send them literally everyday. Im over here like WTF man the first time I go on a date in yrs i get hit up with this bullshyt.

I know you wanna know did i smash her or did end up with her.

FIRST NO I STOPPED SEEING HER CUZ GOT TOO CRAZY FOR ME AFTER ASKING ME THE DUMBEST shyt
SECOND I DIDNT HIT FOR A REASON

She told me that if i marry her within a week she let me hit so I LITERALLY SHOOK HER HAND :shake: AND PUT UP THE DUECE SIGN AND BOUNCED

so i ask you fellow members you ever run into a female who did this same shyt too you?

Daps
Never ran into a chick that was on that "im saving myself sh1t", but if I did I see it as a challenge because I love calling they bluff.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Never ran into a chick that was on that "im saving myself sh1t", but if I did I see it as a challenge because I love calling they bluff.

Very true i normally like a challenge but when she swung around MARRIAGE i was GONE :mj:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i used to talk 2 a girl in high school that was a Jesus freak turned slut then born again christian and then back to a dikk sucking beast

her head game was :noah:...used to stick my whole dikk and both my balls in her mouth

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i used to talk 2 a girl in high school that was a Jesus freak turned slut then born again christian and then back to a dikk sucking beast

her head game was :noah:...used to stick my whole dikk and both my balls in her mouth

PRAISE HER SOUL
BUT U MAN U DESERVE THIS SMILIE :myman:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Now i ain't got no problem with people saving themselves at all thats cool cuz you wanna do right by your religion.

I was sitting watching TV and my damn MOM brought up this one girl i dated yrs ago who was a CHURCH GIRL to make fun of me cuz she saw some movie that a church girl was gonna save herself but didnt.

This chic was all bought up doing the right thing and what not and we went on a few dates and shyt and she was like this

Her: i know just saying just hold out and if things go good i want you to be my first
Me: WTF ok just chlll out we only been on a few dates i ain't talking bout no damn marriage

This damn chic who suppose to be a CHURCH GIRL straight up sent me NAKED PICS im all like GOD DAMN

GIFSoup

She would send them literally everyday. Im over here like WTF man the first time I go on a date in yrs i get hit up with this bullshyt.

FIRST NO I STOPPED SEEING HER CUZ GOT TOO CRAZY FOR ME AFTER ASKING ME THE DUMBEST shyt

She told me that if i marry her within a week she let me hit so I LITERALLY SHOOK HER HAND :
shake: AND PUT UP THE DUECE SIGN AND BOUNCED

so i ask you fellow members you ever run into a female who did this same shyt too you?
:obama:

Damn she sound thirsty as fukk. What's up with these chicks wanting to get married after a few weeks or whatever, god damn. They act like marriage gonna evolve them on some Pokemon shyt.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:obama:

Damn she sound thirsty as fukk. What's up with these chicks wanting to get married after a few weeks or whatever, god damn. They act like marriage gonna evolve them on some Pokemon shyt.

She went from cute as CHARMANDER TO STRAIGHT CHARZARD :evil:

Daps
pastor daughters are the worst :noah:

i went to this church in compton and i was hella cool with the pastor and his daughter was the picture perfect church girl. sung in the choir, lead the youth group sometimes and how a good knowledge of the bible.

Brehs the chick was :noah: light skin with BUNS.

i helped paint the church and clean it up one day and was getting to know her more personal, :wow: the freaky thoughts she had. i scared cuz if i smashed and something went wrong the pastor was old school. duke might had killed me. i had the homie come save me from the situation. getting caught in a sexual situation in CHURCH with the pastor DAUGHTER :damn: GOD couldnt save me

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
pastor daughters are the worst :noah:

i went to this church in compton and i was hella cool with the pastor and his daughter was the picture perfect church girl. sung in the choir, lead the youth group sometimes and how a good knowledge of the bible.

Brehs the chick was :noah: light skin with BUNS.

i helped paint the church and clean it up one day and was getting to know her more personal, :wow: the freaky thoughts she had. i scared cuz if i smashed and something went wrong the pastor was old school. duke might had killed me. i had the homie come save me from the situation. getting caught in a sexual situation in CHURCH with the pastor DAUGHTER :damn: GOD couldnt save me

u right bout that my man :lawd:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

GIFSoup

She told me that if i marry her within a week she let me hit so I LITERALLY SHOOK HER HAND :shake: AND PUT UP THE DUECE SIGN AND BOUNCED

ones who do it...p*ssy aint what it useta be when she started fukkin...instead of fukkin for a fee...its cheaper to jump the broom...keep her dignity

Avion

The Man in the Mask
Daps
Reppin
The Carolinas
I've fukked a couple of girls who were “saving themselves.” What's funny is that I didn't put any pressure on them to change, and they both initiated it once they felt like they could trust me. "fingering isn't really sex" turned into "oral sex isn't really sex" turned into "anal sex isn't really sex" until they just said fukk it. They both turned out to be crazy afterwards as well :huhldup:

That being said, my best friend is saving herself for marriage. She lets nikkas know at the start that they aren't having sex, and most of her relationships end once the guy realizes she's being serious. She’s not crazy or cynical/disingenuous like most of the others who say that, just a devout Muslim