Say your ex girl who you still love and are friends with found out she was preggo...

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
Aiight well she texts u and tells you she has to tell you something really important and it has to be done face to face....

So you get excited. Throw on ur best cologne, put on ur expensive cloth and prepare to meet up.

So she tells you. . She's pregnant. Mind u she's only like a few weeks pregnant...so its a big suprise to yiu because you thought there was a chance to rekindle the flame...

Soon after she asks you to be the god father of the baby...what would you do?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk HD

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
are u the nikka that sent that book of a text to his ex?

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Aiight well she texts u and tells you she has to tell you something really important and it has to be done face to face....

So you get excited. Throw on ur best cologne, put on ur expensive cloth and prepare to meet up.

So she tells you. . She's pregnant. Mind u she's only like a few weeks pregnant...so its a big suprise to yiu because you thought there was a chance to rekindle the flame...

Soon after she asks you to be the god father of the baby...what would you do?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk HD

Tell that "female" to kick rocks. fukk all that we ain't friends, I was trying to get the p*ssy. Move on to the next one, wish her luck, and dip.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You trying to play step daddy nikka? On some love its like its my own bullshyt? :aicmon:

Blow that flame you trying to rekindle like a birthday cake, no love, no friendship

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
you-are-not-the-father-o.gif

I dodge a bullet as far as I'm concerned. Do a shot, wish her the best then hit her with the deuces.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Why you loving your ex still? you out here simpin b? :leon:

nikka got fresh to hear somebody else penetrating the p*ssy of the girl he still love :whew: :wow:

Its not your kid breh that's a win.:ufdup: and I hope you learned your lesson