Say what you want, gotta give props to Rosenberg for standing his ground

Newark88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Newark, NJ
And props to Hot97 for standing behind him (at least for the time being) I was at Summer Jam yesterday and caught some of the pre show performances. The pre show performance was in the parking lot, NOT on the main stage and consisted of lesser known, not yet mainstream artists like Kendrick Lamar, Schoolboy Q, ASAP Rocky, Big Krit. All Rosenberg said was "S/O to all the people coming out to see real Hip Hop on this stage. Not that Spaceship bullshyt" It wasn't even that serious since the general consensus is the song IS bullshyt pop. And lets be real, only people checking for Nicki Minaj right now is pre teen white girls. And her record sales show that. If you ask anybody, the general consensus is Nicki Minaj is trash and Wayne has fallen off. It may have been inappropriate for Peter to say it at that setting. But I give him props for speaking his mind and standing his ground.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
sure, but isn't that what he's expected to do?

he's known as a hip hop connoisseur of sorts, so of course he should be sayin shyt like that

what i respect even more though is weezy ordering nicki not to perform, knowing how many chicks and gays came out just to see her. These nikkas need to recognize that there are consequences for talkin shyt sometimes :manny: especially when the company you work for is depending on the person you talkin shyt about

if this was a company like Morgan Stanley or something and some cat was caught talking shyt about a potential client and the client was like
MoVgz.gif
are you still gonna big up that nikka for "standing his ground"?