Say what you want about Apple but I just got the screen replaced on my 4 yr old macbook pro for FREE

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I guess it depends on the store...in the early 2010's I had my screen repaired for free...but within the last two years when my girl cracked her phone they haven't been as lenient as they used to be. Likely depends on worker and store culture. Now I just get applecare for her clumsy ass.

I've only cracked my screen once since the advent of smartphones...if people just don't walk and use their phones at the same time would avoid most accidents.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
many big companies do this
because in turn you are more than likely to buy another of their products.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Microsoft does the same thing:dwillhuh:

I find this hard to believe but I'll take your word for it. Keep in mind, there was no coaxing or no defending myself or anything like that. I showed them the screen, they checked age of my macbook and fixed it for me.

Dell isn't doing that for me. Not Acer, not Samsung.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
With an Apple store 10 minutes from my house I like the option of going to a brick and mortar location if I need any assistance. I’ve always had great experiences with Apple customer service in store. One of the major reasons I stay on iPhone and macs.