Say was good with this nikka sonic tho?

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
This is random af but seeing the new crash game and it got me thinking.

Over the past few years old franchises have rebooted or revitalize themselves to stay relevant.

Mario, Zelda, Resident Evil, Spyro hell even MegaMan gettin his shyt together:dwillhuh:

This man sonic still struggling:francis:

Played Forces last year and it was terrible. I don't know how they fukked up the sonic Generations style gameplay but Sega managed to to it flawlessly.:mjlol:

This might be a weird comparison but this nikka Sonic is like the lil Wayne of gaming in a sense that you'll get trash to mediocre projects but every once in a while you will get something that'll remind you why you liked em in the first place (i.e mania and the comics)

Part of me wants them to go byke and remake the adventure games but feel like they'll fukk that up too even tho those games weren't that well put together when they came out.

I dunno what y'all think Sega should with dude?

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
after the Sonic movie got a lot of praise because the fans themselves almost murdered the character designers and Sega themselves. Sega I believe said they're looking to invest a whole lot more time into Sonic games going forward.

I believe the next Sonic game will be to everyone's liking. Everyone's mascot is eating healthy and Sega is officially tired of it.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

Over the past few years old franchises have rebooted or revitalize themselves to stay relevant.

Mario, Zelda, Resident Evil, Spyro hell even MegaMan gettin his shyt together:dwillhuh:

Played Forces last year and it was terrible. I don't know how they fukked up the sonic Generations style gameplay but Sega managed to to it flawlessly.:mjlol:

This might be a weird comparison but this nikka Sonic is like the lil Wayne of gaming in a sense that you'll get trash to mediocre projects but every once in a while you will get something that'll remind you why you liked em in the first place (i.e mania and the comics)

Part of me wants them to go byke and remake the adventure games but feel like they'll fukk that up too even tho those games weren't that well put together when they came out.

mania was fire...idk what to tell you...they just gotta build on the moment and not hang this nikka out to dry for a couple years

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I think they should just stick with 2d Sonic. Like how many 3d games need to come out that is needed for them to realize this. There is still a market for 2d games granted it won't be a top seller. The new Super Mario Bros series, Link's Awakening and A Link Between Worlds all did very well.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Not sure why they just didn’t make a generations 2, part one was incredible and sonic mania was fire.

I didn’t like the sonic movie, Jim Carrey killed it but man the cgi was wack to me.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC

‘They need to go the adventure route again and adapt it to today’s expectations. No gimmicks, no werewolves, and none of that endless runner boost gameplay.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I think they should just stick with 2d Sonic. Like how many 3d games need to come out that is needed for them to realize this. There is still a market for 2d games granted it won't be a top seller. The new Super Mario Bros series, Link's Awakening and A Link Between Worlds all did very well.

Sonic Adventure is good as hell, 3D Sonic will work if you don't do any gimmicks and focus on just putting out a quality product. I feel like they always force a gimmick on these 3d games

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Sonic Boom was supposed to be good but Sega had to Sega and make the developers make it on the Wii U when it was supposed to be a 360/PS3 game. They weren't familiar with the Wii U. Didn't let them have creative control and rushed them to push it out.

Nintendo should buy Sonic from them so we can get some good games. They should make a sequel to Colors or Generations. A Sonic game based on Unleashed daytime levels would also work.

The speed in Unleashed daytime levels are :ohlawd: no Sonic game has come close to nailing that feeling.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They need to just make a Sonic Adventure 3. Make it like Sonic Adventure 1 which was THE shyt :wow: 3D hub world, great music and levels within the hub world(make them warp zones or something.)

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They need to just make a Sonic Adventure 3. Make it like Sonic Adventure 1 which was THE shyt :wow: 3D hub world, great music and levels within the hub world(make them warp zones or something.)

Sonic Adventure 3 already happened, don't deny it.:ufdup:
Sonic_the_Hedgehog_Next-Gen_Box_Art.JPG

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I thought I was the only person that liked Sonic Adventure :ehh:. Been had the soundtrack on my phone for about 10 years now. Never unlocked Super Sonic... in any Sonic game :mjcry:.