Say breh, when exactly did asap Rocky become a sex symbol?

Daps
I read the comments and the ladies love him and think he’s a beautiful man, but if it wasn’t for the fame I don’t think he’d be the sex symbol that he his

16072021_ASAP_07.jpg

ASAP-Rocky.jpg

latest

Daps
Never heard this. Glad i haven't encountered any talking circles where this gets brought up.

I guess up until now:stopitslime:

shyt was in GQ breh

ASAP Rocky is voted the most beautiful living man in the world by GQ magazine
If you like hip hop, you should know who ASAP Rocky is. The artist who refers to himself as “Pretty Flacko” is considered one of the most beautiful men in hip hop, but now GQ magazine has just given the artist a new title, since she officially named the rapper as the “most beautiful man in the world” ”The artist is on the cover of the new edition of the magazine and gave a great interview where he even confirmed that he is dating the singer Rihanna and showed the desire to be a father.
The exact timeline of their relationship is uncertain and Rocky has not released many details. Rumors about his status started circulating as early as 2013, when Rocky opened Rihanna’s Diamonds world tour. You can see why the global pop culture apparatus and their combined 100 million fans – most of them, to be fair – have been trying to make their union exist. culture change both are oracles of fashion.

When asked what it is like to be in a relationship, the rapper responds. “Much better,” says Rocky without hesitation. “Much better when you have someone like her. It is probably equivalent to, like, a million of the others. ” Rocky is among the most brazen men in our culture, but says he feels comfortable embracing monogamy: “She is the only one. “

Around Christmas last year, Rocky was photographed with Rihanna in Barbados, where Rocky – whose father emigrated from Barbados to the United States – immediately felt a sense of belonging. “It was like a homecoming,” he says. “It was crazy. I always imagined what it would be like for my father, before he came to America. And I was able to visit these places, and believe it or not, there was something nostalgic about it. It was strange, but familiar. ”

I ask A $ AP Rocky if he is ready to be a father. “If this is in my destiny, for sure,” he replies. “I think I’m already a father! All these motherfukkers are already my children – what are you talking about! ” He laughs and begins to choose his words carefully: “Nah, but I think he would be an incredible, extraordinary, generally incredible father. I would have a very crazy son. Much.”

and rolling stone

2013's Sex Symbols

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Fame is the ultimate multiplier for men , even over money tho it’s arguable
I use to joke to my female friends that idris elba looked like that dusty uncle everyone had. They swore up and down he didn’t look like a regular guy and was so sexy
It’s at the point now Jonathan Majors is a sex symbol when we KNOW if dude was just a regular breh working at target or whatever he’d get no play.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
shyt was in GQ breh

ASAP Rocky is voted the most beautiful living man in the world by GQ magazine
If you like hip hop, you should know who ASAP Rocky is. The artist who refers to himself as “Pretty Flacko” is considered one of the most beautiful men in hip hop, but now GQ magazine has just given the artist a new title, since she officially named the rapper as the “most beautiful man in the world” ”The artist is on the cover of the new edition of the magazine and gave a great interview where he even confirmed that he is dating the singer Rihanna and showed the desire to be a father.
The exact timeline of their relationship is uncertain and Rocky has not released many details. Rumors about his status started circulating as early as 2013, when Rocky opened Rihanna’s Diamonds world tour. You can see why the global pop culture apparatus and their combined 100 million fans – most of them, to be fair – have been trying to make their union exist. culture change both are oracles of fashion.

When asked what it is like to be in a relationship, the rapper responds. “Much better,” says Rocky without hesitation. “Much better when you have someone like her. It is probably equivalent to, like, a million of the others. ” Rocky is among the most brazen men in our culture, but says he feels comfortable embracing monogamy: “She is the only one. “

Around Christmas last year, Rocky was photographed with Rihanna in Barbados, where Rocky – whose father emigrated from Barbados to the United States – immediately felt a sense of belonging. “It was like a homecoming,” he says. “It was crazy. I always imagined what it would be like for my father, before he came to America. And I was able to visit these places, and believe it or not, there was something nostalgic about it. It was strange, but familiar. ”

I ask A $ AP Rocky if he is ready to be a father. “If this is in my destiny, for sure,” he replies. “I think I’m already a father! All these motherfukkers are already my children – what are you talking about! ” He laughs and begins to choose his words carefully: “Nah, but I think he would be an incredible, extraordinary, generally incredible father. I would have a very crazy son. Much.”

and rolling stone

2013's Sex Symbols

Don't keep up with em. I think i follow both of them on ig but they posts rarely show up on my feed