SAVING Chicks numbers in my phone

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Fellas if she isn't family or friends there are only two reasons to save a chick's number in your phone....she's either giving you money or ass. If she isn't putting money in your pocket or putting you on to ass then 9 out of 10 times she just gonna get in your way. Don't save her number and move on. I've been going by this code for the past few months and the amount of money and time I save in dealing with chicks has been tremendous. I recommend never saving her number until ass or cash is exchanged, don't do it based around the possibilities.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN

Not saving a woman's number just because she isn't giving you money or sex is the dumbest shyt I've ever heard.

Everyone has connections. Some of those connections are ones that you can make use of. Save every number you get unless you have an actual reason to delete it (ex. your contact list is getting full).

If you don't speak to any of these chicks much just put them in a group in your phone of people you don't talk much to. I don't believe in deleting numbers just for things like that. You'd be surprised at who people know and what they can have done for you, ESPECIALLY women. Even the most average women on the planet tend to know more people than men do for fairly obvious reasons. You don't even have to like them as people. You could always ask if they know someone who can do [insert task here] for you.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
so basically, if shes a friend/family/gives you ass/money then you can save her number

:childplease: check out captain obvious over here, of course those are the only reaons we save chicks numbers on our phones....if it aint for those 4 reasons nikkas is just simping begging for that c*nts attention

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Not saving a woman's number just because she isn't giving you money or sex is the dumbest shyt I've ever heard.

Everyone has connections. Some of those connections are ones that you can make use of. Save every number you get unless you have an actual reason to delete it (ex. your contact list is getting full).

If you don't speak to any of these chicks much just put them in a group in your phone of people you don't talk much to. I don't believe in deleting numbers just for things like that. You'd be surprised at who people know and what they can have done for you, ESPECIALLY women. Even the most average women on the planet tend to know more people than men do for fairly obvious reasons. You don't even have to like them as people. You could always ask if they know someone who can do [insert task here] for you.

:what: You best be joking :heh:

Besides, he said if they're not FAM or FRIEND, this applies to them...

Alright woman lover, proceed :ehh: