Savannah Georgia

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
I'd say yeah, but it really all depends on your perspective. If you enjoy "historic" cities and enjoy touring the different sights and sounds of the city, there's a good bit to see and a couple of companies that offer tours throughout the day.

On the food tip, there are some banging restaurants, so I got to try out two spots that I had heard about, and they more than met expectations. If you do decide to go, check out Alligator Soul and the Olde Pink House.

As far as partying, I just stuck to River st. It's pretty much a long as road with a bunch of restaurants, shops, and bars/clubs. There are riverboat cruise parties you can go on, and during the day there are different attractions going on. Plus you can drink openly on the street, so hopping from spot to spot isn't an issue.

Just my $.02.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I heard it stinks....true?

There is a paper mill plant just west of the city and on some days you can smell it in the air in the city, but it usual blows more towards the western suburbs
It has gotten a lot better since I first moved to the area

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And yeah Savannah is a pretty good tourist city (the St Patrick's day celebration here is the best outside of the Northeast)
I wouldn't come here anytime from about May-September though