Sausage Party (Official Thread)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
if you can't admit Seth Rogen is funny as fukk at this point, there's no hope for you. No one in Hollywood has put out more funny shyt over the past 5-10 years. Not Ferrell, not... whoever else.

This guy is my idol. he's in a place now where he can do whatever the fukk he wants. He gets stoned, comes up with an idea, him and Evan go off and write it, and it gets made. His movies don't even make that much money, yet he can do anything. He's doing a sci-fi comedy next. Dude is just making a funny ass version of every genre.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
if you can't admit Seth Rogen is funny as fukk at this point, there's no hope for you. No one in Hollywood has put out more funny shyt over the past 5-10 years. Not Ferrell, not... whoever else.

This guy is my idol. he's in a place now where he can do whatever the fukk he wants. He gets stoned, comes up with an idea, him and Evan go off and write it, and it gets made. His movies don't even make that much money, yet he can do anything. He's doing a sci-fi comedy next. Dude is just making a funny ass version of every genre.

I feel like he made much funnier movies pre-2010