Sasha Obama is dating Clifton Powell's son

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
SASHA OBAMADATING CLIFTON POWELL JR.... Former College Basketball Pro
4/21/2022 6:40 AM PT
Sasha Obama's boyfriend is none other than Clifton Powell Jr. ... a former college basketball pro and the son of Clifton Sr., the actor.
05f3f39fe4204ff1a690a5b5dd639d33_md.jpg

20-year-old Sasha reportedly got together with 24-year-old Clifton Powell Jr. after she made the switch from the University of Michigan to USC.

Malia also made the move to the west coast after getting hired as a screenwriter for Donald Glover's latest project with Amazon.

Malia's been dating her British boyfriend Rory Farquharson since 2017 ... the two met at Harvard.

OBAMA FAMILY PHOTOSLAUNCH GALLERY
Getty

Their mom, First Lady Michelle Obama, might've slipped about Sasha's dating rumors ... talking about her daughters on the 'Ellen Show,' saying they both used to love the Jonas Brothers -- now they're bringing men home!

Sasha Obama Dating Former College Basketball Pro Clifton Powell Jr.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Nice.
:blessed:I think it was said on here that she would be the one to date Brehs lol.

I’ve always found Clifton Powell funny. He always plays the same roles in movies so I’m convinced that he may be somewhat like the character he plays in real life. I didn’t know he had a son, his son’s cute.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Nice.
:blessed:lol.

I’ve always found Clifton Powell funny. He always plays the same roles in movies so I’m convinced that he may be somewhat like the character he plays in real life. I didn’t know he had a son, his son’s cute.

Naw, give him more credit, lil sis.

There's a few roles where he's actually portraying an actor that plays himself while acting. Now that's range for ya.

:queen:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
SASHA OBAMADATING CLIFTON POWELL JR.... Former College Basketball Pro
4/21/2022 6:40 AM PT
Sasha Obama's boyfriend is none other than Clifton Powell Jr. ... a former college basketball pro and the son of Clifton Sr., the actor.
05f3f39fe4204ff1a690a5b5dd639d33_md.jpg

why their heads as pointy as their shoes.
accessorize your dome, brehs...