Sarcastic - Dry Humor women sex mechanics always be on some wack ass boring insecure shyt.

Superstar
Daps
I don't speak Louisiana

tf you saying?

If I may pontificate for a moment…

sip-ti.gif

What our swamp brethren, @Sonic Boom of the South, means to say is that women that are conversationally reliant upon the crux of dry humor and sarcasm are often stricken with trash p*ssy and bed chamber inexperience.

There may be some truth to this belief, however unscientific as it may be. Those who suffer from social anxiety, possibly from past traumas, and the like, tend to utilize dry humor and sarcasm as a defense mechanism or social barrier, if you will.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Coli poster has bad one experience with a dry humor bytch then generalizes em all :mjlol: .....This is like when people say all nurses are freaks. Every bytch is different no matter the personality type.

If a woman is bad at sex it's up to you to coach em. Slap her ass a little when she's sucking you up. Thumb her a$$hole when you're hitting it from the back. Squeeze her neck and play with her nipples while you long stroking her.

Woman love to be stimulated in multiple areas at the same time. You gotta trial and error that bytch. Once you find the right combination, you'll unlock the beast within. If they're boring then it's most likely cause they just don't feel comfortable enough with you to let loose. But I promise they do with another man. It's up to you to bring out that inner freak. They're prolly saying the same shyt about you to their friends. I may not knock it out the park every time but I'm getting at least standup triples. There's nothing funner than turning out a timid bytch. Up your pipe game breh. You just telling on yourself right now:yeshrug: