Saraya Shares Plans For Her Potential Match With Chris Jericho

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
During a recent interview with DJ Whoo Kid ahead of last night’s AEW Dynamite, AEW star Saraya discussed potentially having intergender matchups in her career and her boyfriend wanting her to face Chris Jericho in AEW. Below are some highlights (via Fightful):

Saraya on if it is an equal opportunity business and if she wants to have intergender matchups: “It is, but you know, I feel people are really sensitive in this world, currently. It’s really hard to do matches like that without someone being offended by it. I would love to do matches like that.”

Saraya on her boyfriend Ronnie Radke wanting her to face Chris Jericho: “It writes itself. Ronnie even wanted to become part of it. A storyline, do something against Chris Jericho. He’s such a good bad guy. He plays a very good bad guy, and people love to hate him. I feel they [Ronnie and Jericho] would have a good storyline. I would love to wrestle one of the guys. If I have to beat up Chris Jericho, Jericho would be up for it. He doesn’t care, he’s a very selfless worker. He’s a good guy. He’ll wrestle anybody and if he has to let somebody win, he’ll be like, ‘Absolutely.’ There is never an ego there. He just wants to help people. I’m like, ‘Let me beat you. Let me beat you up.’ I’m gonna beat the shyt out him, he’ll be fine.”

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jerichos taking too many Ls lately. If they're really trying to make Starks, they should've built the Jericho match up more and not have Jericho also lose to that new flippy guy.

Jericho has a valuable credibility that shouldn't be wasted on losing to just anybody.

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Someone do a hydraulic press video with saruya and her pedo boyfriend radke

Only way these fools get a response