Sandman cannon's mating call is the reason he's not taken seriously

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Don't get me wrong, dude is a very good rapper.

But I wouldn't know further than the We Got it 4 Cheap series' because I refuse to go through listening to that foolishness he does at the start of each verse.

Its very sickening and totally takes away from the flow of the music. Nobody wants to hear ":skip:" at the start of the verse when they're already jammin' to their shyt.

He's very dope, though. His first verse on "Real nikkas" from Vol. 3 made it extremely hard for pusha and old liva to drop verses.

If anyone knows him or follows him on twitter or any of that other madness yall do, let him know from a real G's perspective that the shyt he does turns people off from the music and gets him ignored.

Have a nice day.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
He just a typical philly rapper I aint gonna air him out. He swear that pusha t bit his shyt and I agree around the we got it for cheap era. They even sought him out in philly after hearing one of his mixtapes. Clipse also did him dirty with the whole we got it for cheap shyt thats why he left. liva is cool with playing background and helping writing shyt but sand got an ego. he my boy at end of the day but it a wrap for him even tho he nice. he swears he almost beat up the clipse a few times lol but he is like 6'3 6'4