Samurai Showdown 2019 - Coming in June

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Looks like a lot of fun. I'll be on this shyt.

Loved this series. Also they need to bring back Bushido Blade.

edit: The gameplay and of course art style is giving me SF4 vibes. I hope this isn't the final soundtrack. Its way too muted for the action on screen. They need to get some more epic music in there.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I don't like all the cut-scene attacks, I'd rather see them zoom in on where the attack happens and then they could "play" with that to make it over the top :francis:

It doesn't really feel like a samurai showdown, they gotta fix that...

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL

edit: The gameplay and of course art style is giving me SF4 vibes. I hope this isn't the final soundtrack. Its way too muted for the action on screen. They need to get some more epic music in there.
I immediately thought of Sf4 when I saw the trailer weeks ago. Art style is very similar to that game.

I feel like they need to speed the engine up or something. Looks slow as hell. Other than that I have no real problem with the game. I'll definitely give it a try.

Game kinda violent too. Haohmaru got cut in half at the end of one of those matches :lupe:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA

exactly

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
I hate when they use obvious scrubs to preview fighting games, always manage to make the games look trash :snoop:

I'm sure this game will look much better in the hands of good players
And, no disrespect, 99% of american players are trashbags. I was watching a vid one of the fgc dudes put out capping about "High-Level" gameplay and dudes didn't even once go for grabs or feints, which opens up the 2d or short hop defensive/get blown up trying to avoid a throw gameplay that makes the game not be a hold down back turtle fest, dudes are playing the game at level 1 and japan dudes are already at mastery level.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Fighting games category feels saturated as fukk. Is there really enough room for all these fighters?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I used to love this series and I will cop just to support...when it's on sale. Has Soul Caliber been marked down yet? I'm cheap and like fighters with weaponry.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
XSDKmLZ.jpg

New Pirate chick. Let's see how the internet trolls claim she's not black despite the references, down to the Cowrie's.