Samsung Overtakes Apple in the Smartphone Race

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Samsung is the toyota of smartphones. Apple is like a mercedes or bmw. Overpriced.
Naw, Samsung is more like the Kia/Hyundai of smartphones….bunch of cool but sometimes gimmicky shyt, fast innovation put into products, the anchor among a fragmented space, and poor resale. Apple actually is the Toyota of phones…boring af and won’t change much over 6+ years, slow to innovate, but reliable, good resale and loyal repeat owners.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Naw, Samsung is more like the Kia/Hyundai of smartphones….bunch of cool but sometimes gimmicky shyt, fast innovation put into products, the anchor among a fragmented space, and poor resale. Apple actually is the Toyota of phones…boring af and won’t change much over 6+ years, slow to innovate, but reliable, good resale and loyal repeat owners.
Samsung is the Genesis.

I can see Apple being Acura or Lexus...nothing good/exciting for awhile, holding on to past reputation.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
The eclipse had a lot iPhone users questioning everything 😅

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Considering Samsung has phones low, mid and high range I’m not surprised. The only iPhone Apple has that’s less than 500 is the iPhone SE. Samsung has some cheap ass phones as low was $80 bucks that are pure trash but there’s still a market for it.