Samsung NEO QLED might've took the throne from LG OLED

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Blacks not has deep as OLED obviously, but with the extra brightness and no risk to burn in, it might be the best choice for gaming

When they perfect the mini led technology, it might be a wrap for LG

Last edited:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I like the mini LED TVs...I own a 6 series (R635) TCL and it looks amazing for a fraction of the cost of OLED... I plan on getting on the LG C1 but don’t wanna pay OLED money
:picard:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Blacks not has deep as OLED obviously, but with the extra brightness and no risk to burn in, it might be the best choice for gaming

When they perfect the mini led technology, it might be a wrap for LG

IS your name master teacher of America or of the world? Cuz your info is Americanized which makes you a local baller, I'm an international playa. Buy my book...

55012001._UY2421_SS2421_.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is each pixel self-emissive?

If not then…:snooze:

Did you watch the videos

The TV competes with the OLED, OLED is better in some areas, but not by a law, but the TV is way brighter than the OLED but has comparable blacks even though they aren't as good

and no risk of burn in, easily the best non OLED TV, and would be the best gaming TV if it wasn't for DSE

next years model should be an improvement, where it seems the OLEDS have reached their apex with the CX, being the G1 is like 10 to 20 percent brighter, and the sony is the brightes and best OLED but its twice as much as the G1

Ghetto Denizen

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You didn't even watch the comparison

Especially in gaming, I got an OLED too, but I'm not gonna act like that new NEO QLED isn't the best TV samsung has ever made and competes against OLED

You in here hyping up a stopgap solution. Samsung don't even believe that shyt because if they did they would be buying oled panels from lg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You in here hyping up a stopgap solution. Samsung don't even believe that shyt because if they did they would be buying oled panels from lg

What are you talking about, you make zero sense

I got an OLED already, I'm not a fanboy, I never liked QLED's until this one, which I will buy, OLED is meant to be viewed in a dark room, this TV is better for a living room

And Samsung are playing to make an OLED using LG panels, that's not what this about

you didn't watch the video, the Samsung was better C1 in gaming one more than one occassion