Saints Row 4 Passes 1 million sales.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
http://www.gamespot.com/news/saints-row-iv-passes-1-million-sales-6413795

Lets be real. The series started off as a obvious cash in on GTA, but it's really evolved into it's own thing. Love it or hate it, the writing and comedy are top notch, and it's easily some of the most fun I've had within the sandbox genre. Looking forward to Volition making more in whatever direction they choose to take things.

The fact that this game sold over a million sales while looking like a SR3 DLC with superpowers really shows that Saints Row has its own dedicated fanbase now like GTA. It's pretty much here to stay. They probably made sure this is the last SR game for PS3/360 and are probably making a completely different engine SR game for the PS4/One.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I really dont see where Saints Row can go from here, its time for them to do something different, it was a fun fukking ride though

fukk sales though, the real question is will Gta 5 be as fun, because while everyone is GTA fanactics all of a sudden you nikkas hated the fukk out of GTA4 on SOHH

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really dont see where Saints Row can go from here, its time for them to do something different, it was a fun fukking ride though

fukk sales though, the real question is will Gta 5 be as fun, because while everyone is GTA fanactics all of a sudden you nikkas hated the fukk out of GTA4 on SOHH
GTA 5 will be fun because virtually everything people voiced their discontent with about GTA 4 has been fixed. GTA 4 was stripped down because of it being on a new engine and generation and GTA 5 now will be taking the best from it's own games(MP3 shooting, Red Dead wildlife etc.) and with refined mechanics and physics. I'd go out as far to say that GTA V will be the GOTG and rightfully deserve it just from what I've seen in the first gameplay trailer alone.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
GTA 5 will be fun because virtually everything people voiced their discontent with about GTA 4 has been fixed. GTA 4 was stripped down because of it being on a new engine and generation and GTA 5 now will be taking the best from it's own games(MP3 shooting, Red Dead wildlife etc.) and with refined mechanics and physics. I'd go out as far to say that GTA V will be the GOTG and rightfully deserve it just from what I've seen in the first gameplay trailer alone.

GOTY over TLOU?

fukk outta here.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Which version you nikkas playing? I want to get it on the PS3 but I heard that version is :trash: compared to the 360 (which is not much better) and especially the PC. I'm still leaning towards the PS3 version just due to convenience but if the fallacies in that version are damn near game breaking on some Skyrim shyt then I'll just cop on Steam and play it via Big Picture mode.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
GOTY over TLOU?

fukk outta here.
:whoa: Trust me I'm a TLOU stan and a PS3 stan so I'd be quick to shut down any GOTY contenders but GTA V is on another level if it executes it well. Regardless of what happens, TLOU will still be one of the best games I've ever played.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
original.gif