But I think 39.99 is a better price point for this game

shyt feels like what TBOGT is for GTA IV

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I had my doubts about this game as well, but I will say I'm having a shytload more fun with it than I did with The Third. I was against buying it full price for the same reasons you guys are saying(expansion). That was until I seen a live stream with one of the devs about two weeks ago that kind of sold it on me. It really feels like a love letter to the fans of the series with all the callback to the previous games.

After upgrading your sprint and jump all the way, flying through the city is just :ahh:.

As much as I'm loving the game, $40 would've been the perfect price:manny:. Just for reusing the same exact dull ass map Steelport. At least SR2 changed it up a bit.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I kinda agree about the price, it should have been 40 imo, but Saints Row 4 >>>>>>> Saints Row 3

Its not even close and outside of the superpowers this game is very close to saints row 2.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Naw they did improve on the fun factor SR3 was going for, I could spend hours on side shyt & not do a mission.

But I know production of this game was mad cheap cause the character customization & city were basically 100% the same. Should not have been full price though. But whatever, it's paid for, ima play the shyt out of it :dj2:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
this was a futile cop if you bought this shyt full price....GTA about to throw every other sandbox in the bushes :birdman:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
this was a futile cop if you bought this shyt full price....GTA about to throw every other sandbox in the bushes :birdman:

Naw, saints row IV will still have a place on my shelf after GTA drops

This shyt is crack

I know GTA will be fun but you can't run on roofs shooting aliens so :yeshrug:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I got this today already put in 3 hours :whew: tons of fun, just running around freezing people climbing walls collecting stuff.
I copped for 45 though :mjpls: so you know I ain't complaining.
I think the super powers thing really changes the game a lot and while I would PREFER it have been 39.99 let's be real to joe shmoe on the street that looks like a struggle price and they're gonna pass on it :yeshrug: but for trill og's we gon cop for the low

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Got it coming in the mail for $45

Enough time to beat Tales of Xillia or SPlinter Cell.