Sage Steele was ‘thrilled’ she didn’t pick Black man on ‘Bachelorette,’ says Rachel Lindsay

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Id blow your head off in front of my mother and child and sit there laughing as your body is shaking on the concrete
keep caping for bedwenches who don't care about your dusty black ass, autistic brehs

I'll spit in your daughter's eye after making her an orphan. Just keep testing me.

I already gave you the addy. set a time.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
@DetroitEWarren come die for your bedwench/honky

stupid sambo

1*ykV1nHvd4ioHXcpW17-fqw.jpeg

go wash your face.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
@DetroitEWarren come die for your bedwench/honky

stupid sambo

1*ykV1nHvd4ioHXcpW17-fqw.jpeg

go wash your face.
Money and guns go a really long way brodie, remember that shyt.

This nikka still talking about fighting, I'd blow your fukkin head off :russ:. Go ahead and put your pink ass dukes up and sit there watching in shock as plug you in your fukkin head. Bum ass pink bytch, I'd puss on yo grandma grave you pink ass p*ssy.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe it's not her fault. After looking at her Instagram her brother kids look white too. Maybe their pops didn't raise them black. This is the problem with interracial dating. The kids come out confused. Sage Steele looks black not mixed but her kids took the white gene.. Even if her mother is white, Sage skin color is black and I'm pretty sure everyone first impression is always she's black.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I don't give a fukk how you feel my man's, I'm a real life person my dawg. I make moves in the hood and in the burbs, nikkas know me. I don't accept bullshyt from either side. I'd beat the shyt out of a racist nikka just as quick as I'd beat the shyt out a racist white boy. Both sides nikka.

It's mentally ill and unhinged thinking that got you criticizing a black woman who has stood up for black people NUMEROUS times, just because she is with a white dude.

I got white friends, I have smashed 4-6 white women in my life. Does that invalidate my pride as a black man?

fukk outta here my nikka, it's garbage :camby:

u got white friends, no wonder you sound like a soft nikka

ThisGuy

Pro
Daps
This right here is the real story. Cac ran companies stay doing shyt like this to fukk with peoples heads. Theres plenty of Black successful marriages out there, but you would never know it watching TV.

Nah, I don't believe that. She's saying that the producers went out of their way to make sure the Black men didn't like Black women, but they made sure that the White, Hispanic, and Asian men did? That doesn't even sound believable. It sounds like a cop out, an excuse to get people off her case because she didn't choose a Black man

Last edited:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

This nikka still talking about fighting, I'd blow your fukkin head off :russ:. Go ahead and put your pink ass dukes up and sit there watching in shock as plug you in your fukkin head. Bum ass pink bytch, I'd puss on yo grandma grave you pink ass p*ssy.
:yawn:
you and I both know you don't own a fire arm. any fire arm you have is registered. You are a law abiding citizen, with a daughter. fix your collar and straighten yourself out you greasy face bloated c00n. stop trying to play lethal weapon. You suck Zion off too much to even put your life in danger.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe

U in the Coli gun thread?? :banderas: