Sage Steele was ‘thrilled’ she didn’t pick Black man on ‘Bachelorette,’ says Rachel Lindsay

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
She wasn’t excluding those men solely because they’re black. Some of those dudes were cornballs.

She’s never once spoken negatively about black men, she doesn’t put white men on a pedestal, and she actively works with black men (Behind the scenes) and tries to business with them.

Again, I ain’t trying to put too much out there but Rachel has definitely leveraged her position in ways to help black men. I know black men that she’s either helped, supported, or gave resources too so that they could deal with legislative issues.

She choose a white man when it came to love.
You think all the things she does for brothers ain't going to be doubled for the white man she loves

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
She later revealed that Bachelorette producers purposely cast Black men who don’t date Black women

This right here is the real story. Cac ran companies stay doing shyt like this to fukk with peoples heads. Theres plenty of Black successful marriages out there, but you would never know it watching TV.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lindsay, the first Black bachelorette in the franchise, initially turned down the offer to appear on the show. But she had a change of heart after speaking to someone in her hometown of Dallas, Texas about the importance of representation.

“I started wondering if I was looking at it the wrong way,” Lindsay wrote in an op-ed for New York Magazine published in June. “Yes, it’s a silly reality show. But how many people haven’t seen a positive representation of a Black woman, someone who has the chance to be adored by men of all races, backgrounds, professions?”

The importance of representation in a silly reality show? :ld:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Criticizing someone who has literally stood up for a few things involving blacks being mistreated or whatever else, just because she got a white dude.

WHO GIVES A FUKK :mindblown:

There is a small ass % of unredeemable white folks when association with them is unacceptable. If the bytch married Tucker Carlson or Ben fukkin Shapiro then we would have a major problem. I don't give a fukk about what race or gender a good person fukks with, all that matters is that you are a good fukkin person with good intentions for others.
RachLindsay is a another ProBlack for Profit Entertainer:mjlol:Yall defending shorty like she Malcolm X. She get to be the Black Controlled Voice of a White Company.. Thats her Job Thats how she get paid

The picking and choosing be crazy

Serena never said nothing bad about black men and many others havent and the coli still called them wenches.

Now some of yall want to make a special rule for rachel

Idk if this woman is a wench or not

But its funny how if u. Like the person its ok but if u dont like them she a wench

Folks dont keep the same energy

We kno sage a c00n she proven that
And done more for the Black Community when she didn't have too but she's the wench

lol Rachel has dated, fukked, and been involved with black men.

The BM she dated wasn't good enough to marry and have kids with:skip:But a YT she met on a scripted reality TV show was :mjpls:
Her kids still will be biracial raised in a predominant white community :mjlol:Yall clowing Sage but Rachel finna have some
She wasn’t excluding those men solely because they’re black. Some of those dudes were cornballs.

She’s never once spoken negatively about black men, she doesn’t put white men on a pedestal, and she actively works with black men (Behind the scenes) and tries to business with them.

Again, I ain’t trying to put too much out there but Rachel has definitely leveraged her position in ways to help black men. I know black men that she’s either helped, supported, or gave resources too so that they could deal with legislative issues.
She throw Bill Cosby under the Bus last show tho :martin:She a controlled Paid Black Voice thats a democratic Shill thats against Black independence and New Black Media

Daps
Reppin
704. Formerly 212 and 843.
A lot of these women that get with white men lowkey lust after black men.

If you see that they are married to a below average white man, best believe they could be cheating on him with a black man that's their type.
Isn't that the other side of the coin when black women say that a black man lusts after a white woman when marries a light skin black women.

If Rachel or Sage wanted a black man, they would have one.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Sage needs to be permanently bushed from ESPN

I doubt that she a "wench". Just happened to marry a white man. The difference is that Sage outright celebrated the fact that she didn't choose a Black man which made her look really weird.
It’s that simple. Brehs wanna be anti Black Women/White Male couples, even if the black woman isn’t slandering black men. :snoop:

Brehs are too militant for their own good. :mjlol:

Why would I be mad at Rachel Lindsey? Everyone on this site is a fake ass Dr.Umar. :mjlol:

Respect to the real Dr.Umar though. :whoa:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
racist black people and racist white people aren't equivalent. Black people have every reason to want to cave in white peoples chests.
That's fine. Just don't be on that shyt around me and we are good :yeshrug:.

I'm down for all the criticism, beatings, and murders to racist white people. I'm most likely the first one to start beating the shyt out of racist (4 hospitalizations in my history, all team stomp outs. We left 2 white boys bloody as hell at a basketball court near 12 mile and Grosbeck).

However, I'm not about to allow a nikka to fukk up a white person who doesn't represent that. I feel that's extremely fair brotha :yeshrug:.