Sage Steele was ‘thrilled’ she didn’t pick Black man on ‘Bachelorette,’ says Rachel Lindsay

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
sage is a product of a white and black couple.
She promoting what she is. Looking her up her father was the first black player at west point and she was raised in Europe on military bases.
her whole life has been about promoting race mixing
Her father a c00n to there was never any hope for her to begin with.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I know people who have dealt with Rachel Lindsay on a professional and social level. She’s not a “wench” or a “black man hater”, she just a chick that fell for a white dude.

Yep. Met her at an event. Didn’t get negativity at all, she was very cool.

Sometimes ish just happens. Life is too short.

As long she is happy and not badmouthing her own people to make herself look better, I have no problem with her getting with someone outside their race. As we get older, you realize that some of the best people that you will meet or make you happy are the ones you least expect. People who constantly criticize other people to justify their actions and beliefs have insecurity issues from within.

Yep.

End of the day you gotta live your life for you. Not the community.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I don’t like or care for Safe Steele, but;

I like Sage. She’s a woman of color who had a long career in the media and I’m aspiring to this but then I’m listening to you and the first thing you say to me is how thrilled you are that I didn’t choose Black. And I’m like… who is this woman?” Lindsay said on the podcast. “Since then I’ve started to learn more about how problematic she can be,” Lindsay added.

Rachel Lindsay is a bird brain and attention chaser.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
How is she not a wench she picked the white boy when she had black options.
A "wench" (hate that word) is a woman who shyts on their race in favor of another- especially in romantic settings. Just dating interracially doesn't make you a "wench". Especially if you stand up for other Black people when shyt goes down.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't she used to deal with KD, I think they were both at Texas at the same time

KD was running through mad women at UT so I wouldn’t be surprised. One of my UT homies is the one who actually told me about her.

All the people I know that still talk with Rachel say the same thing. She’s not fake woke, she’s not a black man hater, or any of that BS.

I bet she’d tell you that she prefers black men, in general, but just happened to fall for him. I don’t even think she was linked with any white dudes.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is she not a wench she picked the white boy when she had black options.

She wasn’t excluding those men solely because they’re black. Some of those dudes were cornballs.

She’s never once spoken negatively about black men, she doesn’t put white men on a pedestal, and she actively works with black men (Behind the scenes) and tries to business with them.

Again, I ain’t trying to put too much out there but Rachel has definitely leveraged her position in ways to help black men. I know black men that she’s either helped, supported, or gave resources too so that they could deal with legislative issues.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I don't give a fukk how you feel my man's, I'm a real life person my dawg. I make moves in the hood and in the burbs, nikkas know me. I don't accept bullshyt from either side. I'd beat the shyt out of a racist nikka just as quick as I'd beat the shyt out a racist white boy. Both sides nikka.

It's mentally ill and unhinged thinking that got you criticizing a black woman who has stood up for black people NUMEROUS times, just because she is with a white dude.

I got white friends, I have smashed 4-6 white women in my life. Does that invalidate my pride as a black man?

fukk outta here my nikka, it's garbage :camby:

Yes.

You sitting up there talking about beating nikkas up because they don't like their oppressors

:hhh: