Sage Steele was ‘thrilled’ she didn’t pick Black man on ‘Bachelorette,’ says Rachel Lindsay

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
wenching ain't easy :yeshrug:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
A lot of these women that get with white men lowkey lust after black men.

If you see that they are married to a below average white man, best believe they could be cheating on him with a black man that's their type.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I don't give a fukk how you feel my man's, I'm a real life person my dawg. I make moves in the hood and in the burbs, nikkas know me. I don't accept bullshyt from either side. I'd beat the shyt out of a racist nikka just as quick as I'd beat the shyt out a racist white boy. Both sides nikka.

It's mentally ill and unhinged thinking that got you criticizing a black woman who has stood up for black people NUMEROUS times, just because she is with a white dude.

I got white friends, I have smashed 4-6 white women in my life. Does that invalidate my pride as a black man?

fukk outta here my nikka, it's garbage :camby:
it's reality tv

you need to get your priorities and life straight.

aren't you the same 40 year old still stanning 19 year old basketball players

don't you have a daughter? set an example for.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never understand Black women who date White men, but always have Black men all up in their heads.

That comes off as being hurt or something. On second thought some Black man somewhere must have really put her through it and hurt her feelings, because that level of anger even comes off as weird to other Black women that date White men.

Last edited:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I would've never taken Sage Steele to be this crazy when she worked for the Comcast Sports affiliate in MD/VA. She just seemed to be a regular ass woman reporting sports. I do wonder where she got her hatred for Black men from.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I never understand Black women who date White men, but always have Black men all up in their heads.

That comes off as being hurt or something. On second thought some Black man somewhere must have really put her through it and hurt her feelings, because that level of anger even comes off as weird to other Black women that date White men.

we are the most thought about and surveillanced human beings to exist

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again (not that it really matters in the grand scheme of things, however)…

Rachel did not end up with an actual White man (i.e., Chad or Brad)…
She fell in love :mjlol: with a handsome mestizo/castizo (i.e., Juan or Pedro)…

He’s a “Hispanic” fella with Amerindian (and perhaps even Middle Eastern/North African) admixture written all over his face…who, judging by some of y’all’s remarks and the way nikkas be calling him a White man off first glance, is “White passing” to the untrained eye…
:mjpls:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would've never taken Sage Steele to be this crazy when she worked for the Comcast Sports affiliate in MD/VA. She just seemed to be a regular ass woman reporting sports. I do wonder where she got her hatred for Black men from.

From my armchair quarterback amateur doctor spewing psycho babble point of view, you only get that angry when you had deep deep feelings for somebody and you felt like they fugged you over. The fact that she is supposedly bitter towards all Black men lead to believe that she believes that several brothers fugged her over.

A normal person would take a look inside of themselves to see why that shyt happened to prevent it from happening again, but an angry self centered person wouldn't examine their own shyt. They would just get angry at every nikka that looked like the nikkas that fugged her over.

Then again I am just an armchair quarterback amateur doctor spewing psycho babble. :troll:

Last edited: