Sage Steele was ‘thrilled’ she didn’t pick Black man on ‘Bachelorette,’ says Rachel Lindsay

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I know people who have dealt with Rachel Lindsay on a professional and social level. She’s not a “wench” or a “black man hater”, she just a chick that fell for a white dude.
As long she is happy and not badmouthing her own people to make herself look better, I have no problem with her getting with someone outside their race. As we get older, you realize that some of the best people that you will meet or make you happy are the ones you least expect. People who constantly criticize other people to justify their actions and beliefs have insecurity issues from within.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Criticizing someone who has literally stood up for a few things involving blacks being mistreated or whatever else, just because she got a white dude.

WHO GIVES A FUKK :mindblown:

There is a small ass % of unredeemable white folks when association with them is unacceptable. If the bytch married Tucker Carlson or Ben fukkin Shapiro then we would have a major problem. I don't give a fukk about what race or gender a good person fukks with, all that matters is that you are a good fukkin person with good intentions for others.
So that was the reason you felt the need to cuss me out and threaten me in you're initial post. You and I have never interacted, so you did not need to go off on me like we have a long history of beefing. You don't know this woman personally.

My dude, you are not well. I'm almost positive you have some undiagnosed mental illness. If you're are this unhinge like this in real life, you need to seek some therapy.

Daps
The picking and choosing be crazy

Serena never said nothing bad about black men and many others havent and the coli still called them wenches.

Now some of yall want to make a special rule for rachel

Idk if this woman is a wench or not

But its funny how if u. Like the person its ok but if u dont like them she a wench

Folks dont keep the same energy

We kno sage a c00n she proven that

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
She is worse than sage she picked a white man over a black man on national tv.
She was the first black bachelorette and she picks a white boy.
this

atleast Sage is half white
more of a shame that you still thinking of her like that when she out here saying the shyt she is. bytch wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire :laff:
this one of the main reason the black man is losing

misplace priorities.

honestly, it's probably the main reason

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Sage needs to be permanently bushed from ESPN

I doubt that she a "wench". Just happened to marry a white man. The difference is that Sage outright celebrated the fact that she didn't choose a Black man which made her look really weird.

How is she not a wench she picked the white boy when she had black options.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
So that was the reason you felt the need to cuss me out and threaten me in you're initial post. You and I have never interacted, so you did not need to go off on me like we have a long history of beefing. You don't know this woman personally.

My dude, you are not well. I'm almost positive you have some undiagnosed mental illness. If you're are this unhinge like this in real life, you need to seek some therapy.
I don't give a fukk how you feel my man's, I'm a real life person my dawg. I make moves in the hood and in the burbs, nikkas know me. I don't accept bullshyt from either side. I'd beat the shyt out of a racist nikka just as quick as I'd beat the shyt out a racist white boy. Both sides nikka.

It's mentally ill and unhinged thinking that got you criticizing a black woman who has stood up for black people NUMEROUS times, just because she is with a white dude.

I got white friends, I have smashed 4-6 white women in my life. Does that invalidate my pride as a black man?

fukk outta here my nikka, it's garbage :camby:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
this

atleast Sage is half white

this one of the main reason the black man is losing

misplace priorities.

honestly, it's probably the main reason

sage is a product of a white and black couple.
She promoting what she is. Looking her up her father was the first black player at west point and she was raised in Europe on military bases.
her whole life has been about promoting race mixing

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Have y’all been on tinder ….Unless you are Adonis or Hercules these black girls are picking Hispanic and white #preference

But that is her opinion
Yeah one thing that goes underdiscussed with colorism towards men is that if you are a dark-skinned man, you kind of have to live up to the super jacked, athletic, tall, big dikk (:dame:) stereotype if you want to be considered handsome.

There's a reason why most "pretty boys" are usually lighter skin. Look at how people talk about Kelly Oubre.

I might make a thread on this.