Sage Steele was ‘thrilled’ she didn’t pick Black man on ‘Bachelorette,’ says Rachel Lindsay

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug:

the current era we live in is just retarded … i never witness nor heard this type of shyt way back inna days

like Halle Berry, Jasmine Guy, Lisa Bonet, Vanessa Williams etc. etc. all these biracial women never seem to have hatred for the BM

:mindblown:

maybe things were more socially restrictive back then, not saying those you mentioned had those views, but maybe back then they had to 'stay in their lane' as opposed to the diverse options that are encouraged today.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
maybe things were more socially restrictive back then, not saying those you mentioned had those views, but maybe back then they had to 'stay in their lane' as opposed to the diverse options that are encouraged today.

Sage stays in the wenching lane, It's not a coincidence she made these comments on Jake Plummers podcast

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
:dwillhuh:did you misquote or are you autistic?

what this post have to do with me?
Criticizing someone who has literally stood up for a few things involving blacks being mistreated or whatever else, just because she got a white dude.

WHO GIVES A FUKK :mindblown:

There is a small ass % of unredeemable white folks when association with them is unacceptable. If the bytch married Tucker Carlson or Ben fukkin Shapiro then we would have a major problem. I don't give a fukk about what race or gender a good person fukks with, all that matters is that you are a good fukkin person with good intentions for others.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Low key Steele looks like Herschel Walker's son. They're both mentally ill and hate black people.
Obviously she gets it from her grandparents. They disowned her mom for marrying a black man.

1500x500

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Rachel is solid
I didn't pay attention to that season of Bachelorette that she was on but she's great on her podcast with Van
She's been bringing the hammer down on Bachelorette the last year or so
She's the reason why the host got fired and replaced