Sage Steele was ‘thrilled’ she didn’t pick Black man on ‘Bachelorette,’ says Rachel Lindsay

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:yeshrug:

the current era we live in is just retarded … i never witness nor heard this type of shyt way back inna days

like Halle Berry, Jasmine Guy, Lisa Bonet, Vanessa Williams etc. etc. all these biracial women never seem to have hatred for the BM

:mindblown:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps

the current era we live in is just retarded … i never witness nor heard this type of shyt way back inna days

like Halle Berry, Jasmine Guy, Lisa Bonet, Vanessa Williams etc. etc. all these biracial women never seem to have hatred for the BM

:mindblown:
Sage Steele is as old as Halle Berry & Lisa Bonet, they're from the same generation. Just because you didn't hear it doesn't mean it didn't exist.

AmenhotepIV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
KTown
Rachel-Lindsay-wedding-album-1500.jpg

Did my googles, this is bedwench on bedwench crime let em fight
Lmao
Reverse Pawging

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I don't care, it doesn't seem genuine to me.
Get this garbage the fukk outthls here lame ass nikka. I don't fukk with white bytches at all, if you seen me with a white bytch one day and even looked at me funny to send a c00n vibe, I'd beat the shyt outta you. On the spot, hoe ass nikka.

We really need to get rid of nikkas who think like this. It's lame as fukk.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Sage Steele is as old as Halle Berry & Lisa Bonet, they're from the same generation. Just because you didn't hear it doesn't mean it didn't exist.
:whoa: Social media wasn't around when they were in their prime.

talk shows was the equivalent of social media
and like i said - i just never heard biracial women have all this disdain for BM & Black people in general

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know percentages, but there is a group out there(full blk and mixed) that promote 'boycotting' blk men. Saw some on the grapevine post on here back in the day admit to following that trend. I think that mind has been problematic for them so alot are back tracking.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Get this garbage the fukk outthls here lame ass nikka. I don't fukk with white bytches at all, if you seen me with a white bytch one day and even looked at me funny to send a c00n vibe, I'd beat the shyt outta you. On the spot, hoe ass nikka.

We really need to get rid of nikkas who think like this. It's lame as fukk.
:dwillhuh:did you misquote or are you autistic?

what this post have to do with me?