Sage Steele was ‘thrilled’ she didn’t pick Black man on ‘Bachelorette,’ says Rachel Lindsay

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
61k per month???!

What is Rachel doing besides that podcast?! They’re pulling in that much?!

She was that pressed about being in media that she was willing to basically move him to Cali and contribute that little to the household income? What exactly did she think would happen with a new husband?

And didn’t she say something off about their sex life publicly?

This chick is a fool.

yeah how i was thinking 61k how? i know she has some things going on with Spotify and she was (is?) an attorney.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well,not to much can be done about this. We will however send a prayer up on our sistas behalf:francis:

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
He's a White Latino.
No, he’s not. He’s a mixed-race Latino with obvious MENA and Amerindian features.
rachel-lindsay-bryan-abasolo-2-ae87d95a03dd4022ad3086045ceddc61.jpg

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Sage needs to be permanently bushed from ESPN

I doubt that she's a "wench". Just happened to marry a white man. The difference is that Sage outright celebrated the fact that she didn't choose a Black man which made her look really weird.

:laff::laff: :laff:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"WE" "Our sista" :mjpls:

After seeing the "white man" in question,"bedwench" is too strong of a word:mjlol:

If his last name was Debarge nobody would blink an eye. And he could easily be mistaken for Bizzy Bone, if you saw him at the concession stand at a Bone Thugs concert. Shes on the fence,but not on the other side:respect:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
After seeing the "white man" in question,"bedwench" is too strong of a word:mjlol:

If his last name was Debarge nobody would blink an eye. And he could easily be mistaken for Bizzy Bone, if you saw him at the concession stand at a Bone Thugs concert. Shes on the fence,but not on the other side:respect:
Bizzy Bone?? We gonna need you to verify your race. Not later but IMMEDIATELY!!! :mjpls: