Sage Steele was ‘thrilled’ she didn’t pick Black man on ‘Bachelorette,’ says Rachel Lindsay

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
In all these years I've never seen Sage Steele without that tired ass curly hairstyle framing her face and I don't want to dignify in any shape by even googling such an image :scust:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing with sistas like her is they feel sorry for us.
She never going to talk down on us but she never going to pick us for anything serious.

What do you mean “picked for anything serious” or feel sorry for?

I’m telling you that Rachel has fought for, fought with, and has put on multiple black men. Socially, economically, and openly.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka going extra hard for wenchset :russ:

Nah, I just know and deal with multiple black folks that Rachel has been involved with on a professional, social, and romantic level. Black men and black women.

Rachel ain’t a black man hater nor does she put while men on a pedestal.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Lol never knew Sage was a c00n breh

themoreyouknow-more.gif

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Nah, I just know and deal with multiple black folks that Rachel has been involved with on a professional, social, and romantic level. Black men and black women.

Rachel ain’t a black man hater nor does she put while men on a pedestal.

I was thinking the same thing, she probably had a better connection with the cac

I wouldn't pick black to pick black, now both our black asses sitting here unhappy because we aint really a match

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I really wonder why Sage feels the way she does. She's had her father in her life and considers herself a daddy's girl. I could understand the resentment for Black Men if her father bounced or was abusive towards her, but that's not the case here. I don't understand where all of this is coming from.

Papa was a rolling c00n..

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What do you mean “picked for anything serious” or feel sorry for?

I’m telling you that Rachel has fought for, fought with, and has put on multiple black men. Socially, economically, and openly.

Yes and that is the problem she doing things that women don't do for the men they want to marry.