Sage Steele was ‘thrilled’ she didn’t pick Black man on ‘Bachelorette,’ says Rachel Lindsay

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So has this lady

You know why? thats her job, thats how she get paid

Doesn't negate the fact she a controlled paid Black Voice

Bill the representation of all BM. Always has

Rachel was doing it when she wasn’t getting paid for it and she has done it, consistently, in ways where she’s not getting credit or paid.

I’m not gonna really go back and forth with you about this though. Just know that if you think Rachel is anti-BM, a BM hater, or actively shills anti-BM sentiment then you are straight up wrong.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Yall nikkas weird and emotional like bytches.

I expect some goofy ass shea butter broad to ignore the fact that a black person has dated predominately black folk, has consistently preferred dating/fukking/dealing with black folk for a good chunk of their adult life, and say they a c00n for marrying a non-bp.
Shut the fukk up you corny ass dork:russ: there are plenty top tier black men she passed over on purpose because she wants a white man, it’s simple as that. She’s a fukking wench and you sound like a c00n:mjlol:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut the fukk up you corny ass dork:russ: there are plenty top tier black men she passed over on purpose because she wants a white man, it’s simple as that. She’s a fukking wench and you sound like a c00n:mjlol:

Negged and ignored, weirdo nikka :russell:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
My issue the picking choosing books

Either everyone a wench or no one a wench

Folks calling someone wenches based on liking them personally

Its all messed up and confusing
It’s also gender hypocrisy b:c there will be some who’ll be PAWG heaven, stop dikk-watching in the next breath.

Men and women just want to maximize their options while restricting others.

Regardless of all that tho. I guess I’m becoming increasingly skeptical of all tv shows depicting Blks. B/c it’s never normal. And I’m just tired of it. It’s rarely a brown skin blk guy and a brown skin blk woman in the same space acting normally.

It’s ALWAYS a biracial chick or a non-blk chick with a blk dude. Or a hapless blk chick who just couldn’t help but choose a non-blk.

And I actually don’t really have a problem with IR dating. But the idea that non/blks are magical Pokémon come to save “blk love” from dysfunction is such a tired trope that I barely watch tv anymore.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Being that she has actively worked against white men, has called white men out on their bullshyt, and has used her resources/position to support black men in a white man’s patriarchy…yea?

Maybe she supports her white husband that she loves more than a random black men but it’s not out of wenchery, it’s because a woman’s husband should come before any other man. She didn’t place a premium on his white skin and not deal with black men that were in a similar category as her.

Again, I’m not calling her pro-black but she’s not a wench. I use wench for those who actively work/campaign against black men or who place white men on a pedestal by trashing black men.

Same with Bucks. A black men who is dating a white women is not c00ning or bucking. Even if he supports his white wife over random black women. He’s a c00n when he shyts on black women or places a premium on white women solely for being white.

The thing with sistas like her is they feel sorry for us.
She never going to talk down on us but she never going to pick us for anything serious.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Who cares.

Way too many of you dudes on here are way too sensitive to be full grown men.

How do you all deal with rejection in real life if you can't handle it vicariously through some fake television program.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Rachel was doing it when she wasn’t getting paid for it and she has done it, consistently, in ways where she’s not getting credit or paid.

I’m not gonna really go back and forth with you about this though. Just know that if you think Rachel is anti-BM, a BM hater, or actively shills anti-BM sentiment then you are straight up wrong.

This nikka going extra hard for wenchset :russ:

lochead

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm from where Petey come from
I would've never taken Sage Steele to be this crazy when she worked for the Comcast Sports affiliate in MD/VA. She just seemed to be a regular ass woman reporting sports. I do wonder where she got her hatred for Black men from.

I was thinking the same thing. I would love to get B. Mitch’s and Chick Hernandez thoughts on Sage :jbhmm:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Sage always got that oblivious c00n "deer in headlights" look. She definitely pronounces 50 Cent "Fiddy Cent."