Sage Steele was ‘thrilled’ she didn’t pick Black man on ‘Bachelorette,’ says Rachel Lindsay

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Why would I be? I don't show off. Unless somebody talking shyt, I'll shut that shyt up quick. Brand new pocket rocket Glock 19, first legally owned gun ever.

nikkas consider 9mm a pocket rocket???

Glock 35 .40 Gen 3 , now she a pocket rocket
:takedat:

For you first thang, you can’t go wrong with 9MM tho :ehh:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RachLindsay is a another ProBlack for Profit Entertainer:mjlol:Yall defending shorty like she Malcolm X. She get to be the Black Controlled Voice of a White Company.. Thats her Job Thats how she get paid

And done more for the Black Community when she didn't have too but she's the wench

The BM she dated wasn't good enough to marry and have kids with:skip:But a YT she met on a scripted reality TV show was :mjpls:
Her kids still will be biracial raised in a predominant white community :mjlol:Yall clowing Sage but Rachel finna have some

She throw Bill Cosby under the Bus last show tho :martin:She a controlled Paid Black Voice thats a democratic Shill thats against Black independence and New Black Media

Rachel wasn’t stressing marriage and husbands in her college days. Not only that but some of the black men she was dating broke up with her because she was ambitious and focused on her career. Just because people date and don’t get married doesn’t mean they aren’t good enough or any weirdo shyt.

Again, Rachel has CONSISTENTLY helped out black men and black people. I know people who she has done business with, people she’s connected and networked together, and people who engage with her.

She’s done a lot of positive things in Dallas and put people into really solid positions that they wouldn’t be in without her actions.

Her not supporting Bill Cosby doesn’t make him anti-BM. Y’all are weird as fukk. I bet you Rachel has done more black men in one city than you have your entire life lol.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
nikkas consider 9mm a pocket rocket???

Glock 35 .40 Gen 3 , now she a pocket rocket
:takedat:

For you first thang, you can’t go wrong with 9MM tho :ehh:
I just fired the gen 3 40, that's not a pocket gun my nikka :russ:, that barrel too long and that handle too long. I can legit put the G 19 in my pocket and it barely makes an imprint outside of the pocket.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I just fired the gen 3 40, that's not a pocket gun my nikka :russ:, that barrel too long and that handle too long. I can legit put the G 19 in my pocket and it barely makes an imprint outside of the pocket.

nikka i tuck her in the waistband, so technically you right . Barrel bout 5”

but I’m one of them young nikkas that had the .22 rifle in the skinny jeans in 2010, Imma manage
:manny:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
She wasn’t excluding those men solely because they’re black. Some of those dudes were cornballs.

She’s never once spoken negatively about black men, she doesn’t put white men on a pedestal, and she actively works with black men (Behind the scenes) and tries to business with them.

Again, I ain’t trying to put too much out there but Rachel has definitely leveraged her position in ways to help black men. I know black men that she’s either helped, supported, or gave resources too so that they could deal with legislative issues.
fukk that wench. She went on a popular television show knowing whether or not she picked a black man was the elephant in the room and her race was the main focus of the show:stopitslime:

she was picked because her and the producers both knew she was a bedwench:francis:
fukk her and the sissy c00n bachelor :pacspit:

Last edited:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Rachel wasn’t stressing marriage and husbands in her college days. Not only that but some of the black men she was dating broke up with her because she was ambitious and focused on her career. Just because people date and don’t get married doesn’t mean they aren’t good enough or any weirdo shyt.

Again, Rachel has CONSISTENTLY helped out black men and black people. I know people who she has done business with, people she’s connected and networked together, and people who engage with her.

She’s done a lot of positive things in Dallas and put people into really solid positions that they wouldn’t be in without her actions.

Her not supporting Bill Cosby doesn’t make him anti-BM. Y’all are weird as fukk. I bet you Rachel has done more black men in one city than you have your entire life lol.

So has this lady

You know why? thats her job, thats how she get paid

Doesn't negate the fact she a controlled paid Black Voice

Bill the representation of all BM. Always has

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk that wench. She went on a popular television show knowing whether or not she picked a black man was the elephant in the room and her race was the main focus of the show:stopitslime: she was picked because her and the producers both knew she was a bedwench:francis:
fukk her and the sissy c00n bachelor :pacspit:

Yall nikkas weird and emotional like bytches.

I expect some goofy ass shea butter broad to ignore the fact that a black person has dated predominately black folk, has consistently preferred dating/fukking/dealing with black folk for a good chunk of their adult life, and say they a c00n for marrying a non-bp.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
I look at people overall not 1 aspect.. Its plenty of :mjpls: out here help Blacks Folks on a daily...

Any Black Person thats on that Blackity black shyt and married to a:mjpls:

Is forever gone be looking funny in the light to me:yeshrug:.

These types always get expose eventually

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Obviously she gets it from her grandparents. They disowned her mom for marrying a black man.

1500x500

After watching this clip I understand this wench better.

her pops was an apple pie, American flag saluting, need me a white wife, ass negro.

No wonder why her and her siblings trying to live out this Leave it to Beaver fantasy.

Daps
This is why I barely watch tv anymore. I don’t know who these people are. I didn’t watch the Bachelorette b:c I knew there would be dumb stuff involved. And I’m starting to think everybody in front of the screen is an agent handpicked to promote dysfunction in our race.

My issue the picking choosing books

Either everyone a wench or no one a wench

Folks calling someone wenches based on liking them personally

Its all messed up and confusing