Sage Steele was ‘thrilled’ she didn’t pick Black man on ‘Bachelorette,’ says Rachel Lindsay

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't heard Rachel Lyndsay badmouth black men, that's all I care about :yeshrug:

The Coli like to be Fake Militant.

She has been 100 every time I heard her speak as well.

I called her bedwench until I actually heard her spit game on multiple occasions.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The picking and choosing be crazy

Serena never said nothing bad about black men and many others havent and the coli still called them wenches.

Now some of yall want to make a special rule for rachel

Idk if this woman is a wench or not

But its funny how if u. Like the person its ok but if u dont like them she a wench

Folks dont keep the same energy

We kno sage a c00n she proven that

You're not playing attention breh.

You would notice that it's manly the Coli immigrants that go hard on Serena and Rachel Lindsey.

You will also notice these Coli immigrants never go after Rihanna and other NON-ADOS/FBA Black women for doing the same shyt. :sas2:

R.B.J1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
From my armchair quarterback amateur doctor spewing psycho babble point of view, you only get that angry when you had deep deep feelings for somebody and you felt like they fugged you over. The fact that she is supposedly bitter towards all Black men lead to believe that she believes that several brothers fugged her over.

A normal person would take a look inside of themselves to see why that shyt happened to prevent it from happening again, but an angry self centered person wouldn't examine their own shyt. They would just get angry at every nikka that looked like the nikkas that fugged her over.

Then again I am just an armchair quarterback amateur doctor spewing psycho babble. :troll:

I think you're correct. Many years ago I worked security at the General Motors headquarters in downtown Detroit, security officers would have to check badges for employees before they were allowed to enter the elevator bank, there was one nice looking black woman in her early 50's who absolutely hated my guts. She would give me the evil eye, stare at me as if I stole money from her etc. I never interacted with her or had any problems with her ..besides verifying/checking her identification badge. One day she was laughing and talking with her co-workers as she was walking towards the elevator, when she noticed I was the one checking her badge, her smile turned to and immediate frown, she walked by me fast and angry. I told one of the female security officers about this and she said "you must look like someone who screwed over", I told my wife,sister and mother about this ladies behavior and they all said the same thing "you must look like or remind her of someone who did her wrong". I believe some brother, some where broke Sage Steeles heart and she's exacting revenge on black men at every opportunity.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
I really wonder why Sage feels the way she does. She's had her father in her life and considers herself a daddy's girl. I could understand the resentment for Black Men if her father bounced or was abusive towards her, but that's not the case here. I don't understand where all of this is coming from.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
It’s that simple. Brehs wanna be anti Black Women/White Male couples, even if the black woman isn’t slandering black men. :snoop:

Brehs are too militant for their own good. :mjlol:

Why would I be mad at Rachel Lindsey? Everyone on this site is a fake ass Dr.Umar. :mjlol:

Respect to the real Dr.Umar though. :whoa:
Ikr. I just got negged by this fake ass militard for saying that it's not a big deal for Rachel to be dating a non-Black man and that she had a right to comment on this Sage Steele debacle.

These guys try way too hard

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I really wonder why Sage feels the way she does. She's had her father in her life and considers herself a daddy's girl. I could understand the resentment for Black Men if her father bounced or was abusive towards her, but that's not the case here. I don't understand where all of this is coming from.

I'm positive the dad is :mjpls:

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe it's not her fault. After looking at her Instagram her brother kids look white too. Maybe their pops didn't raise them black. This is the problem with interracial dating. The kids come out confused. Sage Steele looks black not mixed but her kids took the white gene.. Even if her mother is white, Sage skin color is black and I'm pretty sure everyone first impression is always she's black.

I think Sage's dad being a c00n had major implications on her but not only that i think she is super upset that off first impression shes looked at as black woman and not looked at as white/biracial and she pronounces it through demeaning black people/ culture....

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She choose a white man when it came to love.
You think all the things she does for brothers ain't going to be doubled for the white man she loves

Being that she has actively worked against white men, has called white men out on their bullshyt, and has used her resources/position to support black men in a white man’s patriarchy…yea?

Maybe she supports her white husband that she loves more than a random black men but it’s not out of wenchery, it’s because a woman’s husband should come before any other man. She didn’t place a premium on his white skin and not deal with black men that were in a similar category as her.

Again, I’m not calling her pro-black but she’s not a wench. I use wench for those who actively work/campaign against black men or who place white men on a pedestal by trashing black men.

Same with Bucks. A black men who is dating a white women is not c00ning or bucking. Even if he supports his white wife over random black women. He’s a c00n when he shyts on black women or places a premium on white women solely for being white.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
:yawn:
you and I both know you don't own a fire arm. any fire arm you have is registered. You are a law abiding citizen, with a daughter. fix your collar and straighten yourself out you greasy face bloated c00n. stop trying to play lethal weapon. You suck Zion off too much to even put your life in danger.
Of course I copy and pasted this from somebody else's pics. I definitely grow weed and own guns though. So yea, I'm a law abiding citizen sir. I'd still blow yo head off though :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Ikr. I just got negged by this fake ass militard for saying that it's not a big deal for Rachel to be dating a non-Black man and that she had a right to comment on this Sage Steele debacle.

These guys try way too hard
Militant cosplay. It’s all an act. :hubie: