the real puff daddy
Daps
:flabbynsick:

action-bronson-terry-richardson-0.jpg

no homo :birdman:

Ray Jesus

Pro
Daps
he sounds like ghost but that's not really his fault lol i like action bronswock

[YOUTUBE]LnWTcpBk5xI[/YOUTUBE]

Miracle Violence

Animal Instinct
Daps
he sounds like ghost but that's not really his fault lol i like action bronswock

:laugh::laugh: Breh...

You make a good point though. They sound a lot alike vocally, but there may not be much Bronson can do about that. Also his technique as a rapper isn't really similar to Ghost's, lyrically he's closer to someone like Pun.

Daps
I thought they'd be cool because of their Lo-Life affiliations...

[awaits for an imminent collaboration between the two]

Daps
respect to sadat. action bronson is corny. never understood the hype.

Can't win with internet rap fans.
nikkas'll say they don't understand the 2chainz hype cuz he ain't "hip hop" enough, then turn around and say they don't understand Action Bronson's hype when he makes what most would call "real hip hop".

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i always thought sadat x was like the wackest n!gga in history, lol. i know old school rappers are automatically legends to silly rap fans for some weird reason but nah, that n!gga was ass meat to me back in the day, still is

Daps
i always thought sadat x was like the wackest n!gga in history, lol. i know old school rappers are automatically legends to silly rap fans for some weird reason but nah, that n!gga was ass meat to me back in the day, still is

Top 5 worst voice in rap history.