Sabu vs Terry Funk Barbed Wire Match

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:picard:Match was so crazy that even Paul was like :camby:yeahhhh we going to keep it trash cans, nintendos, and chairs for now on. The crazy thing is that this was a tame barbed wire match to Terry compared to his FMW shyt.

:scust:Sabu's crazy ass taping his tore bicep during the match though. GOAT the man was:blessed:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
These type of matches are disgusting filth
which is why they stopped after this

did sabu really rip his bicep off to the point it was hanging off his bones or was it just a puncture wound?

the end where they are so wrapped up in the barb wire is disturbing

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
which is why they stopped after this

did sabu really rip his bicep off to the point it was hanging off his bones or was it just a puncture wound?

the end where they are so wrapped up in the barb wire is disturbing

Yeah it was just a puncture wound. I remember the OG footage of this match and they showed his bicep bleeding but nothing more than that. Even though Sabu is a shell of his former self nowadays...dude is still on my top ten list.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
could you imagine being at one of these live, what if they did a move near you and they splattered blood on you? id probably throw up

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who remembers the commercial?

Sh*t use to give me goosebumps

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: I've been looking for this commercial for ages...breh this shyt use to literally give me goosebumps as a kid and I wasn't even into or knew what ECW was. I remember watching a show and this commercial came on n scared tf outta me