⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️’s List of Top 10 Ectomorph (Lean) Boxers vs Top 10 Mesomorph (Bulky) Boxers

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Top 10 Mesomorph Boxers
1. Mike Tyson
2. Evander Holyfield
3. George Foreman
4. Joe Frazier
5. Rocky Marciano
6. Roberto Durán
7. Marvin Hagler
8. Canelo Alvarez
9. Julio César Chávez
10. Sugar Ray Robinson

Top 10 Ectomorph Boxers
1. Muhammad Ali
2. Floyd Mayweather Jr.
3. Sugar Ray Leonard
4. Tommy Hearns
5. Larry Holmes
6. Alexis Argüello
7. Pernell Whitaker
8. Naseem Hamed
9. Deontay Wilder
10. Wilfred Benítez

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Not to not pick your post but I think most ppl don’t know what their body type is until they have tried gaining or losing weight. Ectomorphs have a crazy hard time gaining weight most the time. Someone can be skinny and lean while still being a mesomorph they just may not be in taking the calories needed to maintain what would be therethicker build. A better title would be lean vs bulky maybe.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Not to not pick your post but I think most ppl don’t know what their body type is until they have tried gaining or losing weight. Ectomorphs have a crazy hard time gaining weight most the time. Someone can be skinny and lean while still being a mesomorph they just may not be in taking the calories needed to maintain what would be therethicker build. A better title would be lean vs bulky maybe.
:salute:

I’ve added to the thread title

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Posting from mobile and accidentally put my response on quotes
6'3" 215 in your prime years as a result of body maturation is more mesomorphic than not. As you said, Holyfield had to make an effort to bulk up to heavyweight status. He could've easily spent his whole career at cruiserweight (190> at the time) or even the 175 class.