S African military counter insurgency expert reveals the truth on boko haram

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
images

Eeben Barlow has decades of coin warfare. Fyi he was the inspiration for Archer's officer character in Blood Diamond. Now running a PMC,SSTEP,he was in Naij,first quarter 2015 training the army and he dropped a bombshell,ignored by the media.
“Prisoners have told us that Boko Haram is and has been supplied and supported by ‘Europeans’ who have arrived in their safe areas by helicopter.”
Karanja'z Place: REMOTE CONTROL OF THE 3RD WORLD BY FALSE FLAG TERROR-Update!!
I always knew this but this is the first confirmation from such an impeccable source. All the suffering inflicted by BH in Naij and here in Kenya by Al Shabaab is actually instigated in the West-I've tried to say so a number of times here.
Black people,see things clearly!

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Articles like this scream of conspiracy theory bullshyt. Your only source is a random blogspot website :dahell:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
images

Eeben Barlow has decades of coin warfare. Fyi he was the inspiration for Archer's officer character in Blood Diamond. Now running a PMC,SSTEP,he was in Naij,first quarter 2015 training the army and he dropped a bombshell,ignored by the media.
“Prisoners have told us that Boko Haram is and has been supplied and supported by ‘Europeans’ who have arrived in their safe areas by helicopter.”
Karanja'z Place: REMOTE CONTROL OF THE 3RD WORLD BY FALSE FLAG TERROR-Update!!
I always knew this but this is the first confirmation from such an impeccable source. All the suffering inflicted by BH in Naij and here in Kenya by Al Shabaab is actually instigated in the West-I've tried to say so a number of times here.
Black people,see things clearly!

Motherfukking cacs!

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Articles like this scream of conspiracy theory bullshyt. Your only source is a random blogspot website :dahell:

SIGHHHH! Though my time isn't unlimited and because the issue is of critical importance to black people everywhere I'll expound. Eeben Barlow isn't just one of the many idle Cacs gallivanting around Africa yelping about the usual bs of animal/faq/women/kids rights.
He has decades of bush war experience dating from the 70s and 80s fighting in Angola. After the Boers lost out he founded Executive Outcomes employing S Africans,Angolans and Namibians from both sides of the old conflict to fight small wars in Sierra Leone and finally finish off UNITA in 2002.

In fact the Col Coetzee character in Blood diamond is directly based off of Eeben.

images

In other words this guy knows his ish-which is small unit COIN warfare. When he speaks on matters affecting his admittedly narrow skill set,listen up!
Purely as a matter of interest,bdizzle whats your own opinion on BH? Who's supplying them? How do they seem to be constantly 2 steps ahead of the Naij army? WTF do their heavy weapons come from? You do know they have light arty and some APCs?
Bear in mind the USG had a study a few years back predicting the breakup of Naij by-(wait for it) 2015! There is a role that the United States of America (USA) has been playing in the past few years that convinces me that the utmost collapse of Nigeria is a strange desire of that country. A prediction by the USA that Nigeria would break up in 2015 is definitely not news.
When Nigeria Shall Be No More
Let me not say anything about predictive programming but ponder that-I'm waiting for your answer.

Soon

Banned
Daps
SIGHHHH! Though my time isn't unlimited and because the issue is of critical importance to black people everywhere I'll expound. Eeben Barlow isn't just one of the many idle Cacs gallivanting around Africa yelping about the usual bs of animal/faq/women/kids rights.
He has decades of bush war experience dating from the 70s and 80s fighting in Angola. After the Boers lost out he founded Executive Outcomes employing S Africans,Angolans and Namibians from both sides of the old conflict to fight small wars in Sierra Leone and finally finish off UNITA in 2002.

In fact the Col Coetzee character in Blood diamond is directly based off of Eeben.

images

In other words this guy knows his ish-which is small unit COIN warfare. When he speaks on matters affecting his admittedly narrow skill set,listen up!
Purely as a matter of interest,bdizzle whats your own opinion on BH? Who's supplying them? How do they seem to be constantly 2 steps ahead of the Naij army? WTF do their heavy weapons come from? You do know they have light arty and some APCs?
Bear in mind the USG had a study a few years back predicting the breakup of Naij by-(wait for it) 2015! There is a role that the United States of America (USA) has been playing in the past few years that convinces me that the utmost collapse of Nigeria is a strange desire of that country. A prediction by the USA that Nigeria would break up in 2015 is definitely not news.
Let me not say anything about predictive programming but ponder that-I'm waiting for your answer.

Goodluck Jonathan was a joke of a president. Nigeria is the official security force of West Africa, Boko Haram made some progress under Pres. Johnson, but right now they are getting washed.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More truth on BH's real supporters and suppliers! Apparently they now have cluster bombs-GASSSPPPP!!

”Nigerians living in the northeast and any other parts of the country to be on the lookout for cluster bombs sometimes called scatter bombs as the Nigeria army engineers serving in Adamawa state had recovered some caches of these bombs in the contested areas in recent time."
http://olumoonline.com/2015/10/09/s...o-haram-intends-to-use-in-causing-more-havoc/

clustee-bomb.jpg

@bdizzle,where do you think they get this ish?

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guess who was caught when the Naij army finally captured the last BH stronghold of Sambisa? A real live Frenchman! Yes,mofos-if you can't see it you never will.
The mysterious white man captured by Nigerian soldiers during last week’s storming of Boko Haram’s headquarters in the Sambisa Forest is a Frenchman and he specializes in repairing and unlocking armoured personnel vehicles and other fighting equipment, Daily Trust learnt from authoritative military sources yesterday. The white man’s identity is being concealed by the Federal Government and military authorities for diplomatic reasons, the sources also said.
Read more at Sambisa: Captured Frenchman repairs APCs

How many of you think he was a kidnapped mechanic?

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Guess who was caught when the Naij army finally captured the last BH stronghold of Sambisa? A real live Frenchman! Yes,mofos-if you can't see it you never will.
The mysterious white man captured by Nigerian soldiers during last week’s storming of Boko Haram’s headquarters in the Sambisa Forest is a Frenchman and he specializes in repairing and unlocking armoured personnel vehicles and other fighting equipment, Daily Trust learnt from authoritative military sources yesterday. The white man’s identity is being concealed by the Federal Government and military authorities for diplomatic reasons, the sources also said.
Read more at Sambisa: Captured Frenchman repairs APCs

How many of you think he was a kidnapped mechanic?
The diplomatic reasons pretty much confirms what the fukk is going on.

the west funding and helping terrorists in Africa.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I can't believe I missed this thread. The tide against Boko Haram began to turn DURING Jonathan's tenure in office. Research the 'Valentine's Offensive'. The seat of Boko Haram's so-called Caliphate was captured during Jonathan's administration
:snoop:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
The West doesn't have an interest in funding terrorists in Nigeria. :francis:

The west doesn't have an interest:usure:

yea Nigerian elite help fund terrorists.. but don't think the west ain't EVER playin a part.

Destabilization is the west's m.o.

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin

images

Find more sources or stfu. Lol
Wtf is this nonsense.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
The west doesn't have an interest:usure:

yea Nigerian elite help fund terrorists.. but don't think the west ain't EVER playin a part.

Destabilization is the west's m.o.

If Nigeria collapsed, tens of millions of Nigerians would try to flee to Europe.

The West has largely always been interested in Nigeria's survival. That's why the U.K. armed Nigeria during the Civil War.

That's why Bush trained the training of Nigeria's special forces during the Niger Delta Insurgency