Ryan Leslie making a song in 5 Minutes

That 808

Your Mom's "Friend"
Daps
That's ill. Dude is really talented. From the keys to the bass to the drums like that...

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
Does he produce?

Cause last I heard from his was he aint wanna give up the $1 millie bounty for finding his laptop

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
that shyt was boss!!

I can see him asking for his laptop again from one of the incoming crowd...if it wasnt staged

Daps
Reppin
NULL
From Cratekings.com:
Rane January 20, 2012 at 6:12 pm
Is there any part of production that this man doesnt make look cool? This nikka is like the James bond of production. He plays the drums….STOPS…drums are looping, then plays a riff on a Vintage analog keyboard with no onboard sequencer and no midi implementation…STOPS…Riff is looping and sequenced over drums. I saw one video where this nikka ordered a french horn to be couriered over. Wouldnt you know it arrived just as he was ready for it, and he played it perfectly. Then a small area in his roof opened up and he ascended up onto his helipad where an apache 778 was waiting. Guess what…no pilot was there, nope just a bad bytch in the passenger seat. Ryan got in, flew that bytch to Turks and Caicos and landed it next to his compound.

He’s like the Old spice commercial! “Look at your studio, now look at my studio, now look at yours….I just produced an entire album while you were looking at our studios”
:laugh:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Those drums didn't sound like he was playing them at all. He can play no doubt but I would think he gets people to come in and replay certain things to make it sound better.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
the shyt at the end looks set up but whatever dude is talented, I'm a fan.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
every time I watch a vid like this I wish I had one ounce of musical talent.