RVD has a great podcast

SirMo

Pro
Daps

Recommend everybody give this a chance. Rob has lots of good stories and clearly has no axe to grind / isn't afraid to tell the truth. Only 2 episodes so far but there's a hilarious backstage altercation with Kurt Angle relayed. This is going to be great when he starts getting into 90's ECW, 00's WWE and shytty TNA. Rob is great.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I’ll check it since it just started. I didn’t know Foley had a pod until a few weeks ago. As much as I wanna listen to it there’s just too many eps out and I don’t know when I’ll get the chance to listen.

SirMo

Pro
Daps
Foley one is fantastic. It's the main one I watch. RVD I can see being "less diplomatic" than Foley so have high hopes.

I've pretty much given up on Something to Wrestle, Grilling JR and 83 Weeks which were my main go to's. Only so many times I can listen to them over the years.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Foleys podcast bores me to tears, he goes off the rail way too many times, worse than JR but at least JR is more entertaining

RVD podcast sounds dope, i gotta hear his ECW, Weed, and poly relationship stories

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Foley one is fantastic. It's the main one I watch. RVD I can see being "less diplomatic" than Foley so have high hopes.

I've pretty much given up on Something to Wrestle, Grilling JR and 83 Weeks which were my main go to's. Only so many times I can listen to them over the years.
I dropped STWW. I only sub to JR for AMA, but I might drop it too. AMA was the same reason I stuck on to STWW.

Ended up subbing to Foley’s. Added about a dozen eps to my playlist; probably won’t finish until next year.