RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
I was wondering who would be the Republican to benefit the most and become the face to the Gop fukkery. Interesting

Side note, I thought Cruz was going to be that guy. But when he kissed Trump’s and Bannon's rings, he confirmed he is the most spineless politician :russ:
I bet if they get a chance to bring down Trump and install either Ryan or Pence they'll take it. You need serious evidence first. :mjcup:

You can destroy Trump's base with the Russia stuff if it's true. I don't think anyone wants to associate themselves with a traitor. :mjcup:

All conjecture so far, need that solid undeniable evidence first.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
The NYTimes is NOT fukking around!!!! :krs:

Sure hope it doesnt take em 3 and a half years. Nixon was just all about trying to save his own ass. If the writing is on the wall long enough without anything official happening, Trump and Bannon might just say fukk it and try to start WW3.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is Bridgegate all over again and the guy at the top knew and was complicit in the fukkery just like in that case.Trump threw Flynn to the wolves to save his own ass but it won't save him. No way did he not know Flynn was talking to Russia cause he told him to do it.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
C4uUqfeVUAA0FJY.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
QjvP8rKl.jpg

What have we done. :mjcry:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is Bridgegate all over again and the guy at the top knew and was complicit in the fukkery just like in that case.Trump threw Flynn to the wolves to save his own ass but it won't save him. No way did he not know Flynn was talking to Russia cause he told him to do it.
Bridgegate? Bruh how old are you?

:heh:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not the puppet. You're the puppet :troll:

Putin is applying the pressure like Ivan Drago: if he dies, he dies.

This has to be a wet dream for former Soviet loyalists. All the political interference the US has committed over the years to destabilize other nations is now happening right fukking here.

With the warship, they are now just trolling for the fukk of it.

Putin and friends probably can't believe their luck about what's taking place in America right now.