RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Was flynn appointed by trump? Or was he already nat sec head under our president
you mean obama? :mjgrin:

he was appointed head of the defense intelligence agency by obama. basically it's the JV of the many US intelligence agencies. the president asks who should we appoint and military folks say "this dude is alright" and he gets appointed. then obama fired him because he was a dumb ass and arrogant on top of it. this left him butt hurt and feeling like a woman scorned, so he started shytting on the democrats every chance he got and that impressed trump and he wanted a general in his corner. trump appointed him national security advisor.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I doubt that the leaks came from the intelligence community, because the intelligence community had knowledge of what Flynn had did for several weeks and no one head a word. The intelligence community was so silent that even Pence didn't know anything. It wasn't until after Trump's White House had access to the information that it became public.
If you leak it after you know trump knew and did nothing about it, it further damages his ability to distance himself from the situation. Given his ego, it's an easy bet to think he will try to bury it instead of trying to get in front of it.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Some dude made a post on a reddit thread with alot of cited information and sources. I will be copy pasting it here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current number of Resignations over Russia ties : 3 Flynn, Manafort, Page.

-Info-

The Intelligence Community

Trump

Russia

Flynn ( Former National Security Advisor) - RESIGNED

Manafort (Former Trump Campaign Advisor) - RESIGNED

Carter Page (Former Trump Advisor) - RESIGNED

Tillerson (Trump Secretary of State)

DNC Hack

Russia was directly responsible for the hack according to all government sources we have and additional independent sources that worked on behalf of the DNC. We've since announced sanctions and additional retaliation for those actions.

If we see sanctions getting rolled back at all its more or less the final nail in the coffin. Everything since the Dossier seems to confirm the info in the Dossier. Or we just happen to have an awful lot of Russia ties for seemingly no reason at all.

Bonus: Russia might send the US Snowden as a gift

Recommended reading: Opinion piece by a well-known, pro-American hacker Jester

This is a small slice of the total amount of information out there on the ties. I haven't decided how to possibly format every story and source I have while keeping it readable. Might make a word document temporarily.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Works Cited: Original post found below
c4cdb28281484ce5bec28b2465047036.jpeg

68edcf2dbb4046cca53176fc4ab0e3e4.jpeg

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you leak it after you know trump knew and did nothing about it, it further damages his ability to distance himself from the situation. Given his ego, it's an easy bet to think he will try to bury it instead of trying to get in front of it.

I would not put it past Pence to have leaked it, because the story broke as soon as he supposedly found out that he had been lied to.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Some dude made a post on a reddit thread with alot of cited information and sources. I will be copy pasting it here.

You should probably work with OP and see if you can use the first post of the thread as a source for constant updates. This will ensure people who are new to the thread don't have to search far and wide.