RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Its. fukking. Over.

Breh I'm sitting here licking my chops every morning :mjgrin:

I wake up and grab my phone and I skim through my RSS feeds hungry for the next morsel...OH LAWD YESS :ohlawd:

I thought he was gonna get away breh...I was with you back when the Manafort shyt was leaking but El Cheeto's victory had shaken my faith.

They're coming for his ass....they're COMING FOR HIM :demonic:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
God damn. This morning I wake up to a presidential meltdown. This shyt is really killing productivity. I got shyt to do but this shyt is so riveting.

Can we get a break from fukkery?! :damn:

I feel like I have to post this image again.

201701_1940_hggib.png

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
God damn. This morning I wake up to a presidential meltdown. This shyt is really killing productivity. I got shyt to do but this shyt is so riveting.

201701_1940_hggib.png
We all saw this disaster coming from the moment Trump won. We just didn't realize it would start unraveling on day one. He's been in office less than 30 days and it's been nothing but fukkery, scandals, and incompetence. How long can this go on before the wheels fall off and the party turns on him? His approval ratings are already abysmal so the public is turning on him. At this point they won't have enough public support to do things like repeal Obamacare without all hell breaking loose.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
The sanctions mean nothing because everyone Putin wants rich is already rich .

We should have beat the breaks off Russia for going in Crimea and Georgia . But we worried about China fukking our money up .
so we'd both pinky swear to not use nukes and just go at each other with non-nuclear weapons?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
The sanctions mean nothing because everyone Putin wants rich is already rich .

We should have beat the breaks off Russia for going in Crimea and Georgia . But we worried about China fukking our money up .
The sanctions do nothing. Yet Russia really wants to get rid of them. How do you square this contradiction?

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its. fukking. Over.

As I said since his actions during the campaign I don't think he ever wanted the presidency he just wanted to build his brand

He isn't stupid. I think even he knows u can go to war with the media FBI and CIA and win

Daps
Reppin
NULL

201701_1940_hggib.png

This is the real life Sequel to Salt....im just waiting for her to pop up and snap a Russian neck..