RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Think about this...

"Worst case" scenario:

Donald Trump conspired with the Russian government to influence the election in a tit for tat situation. Trump gets power and money (manafort). Russia gets sanctions lifted and direct influence through blackmail in the white house.

That would mean a sitting US president is a Russian agent. Potential treason a few war with Russia would be an inevitably.

We are staring down the barrell of ww3.

This is UNPRECEDENTED.

there is no way in hell Flynn did this alone.

What did trump know and when???

Don't think this can be stated enough and I know a lot of you hate trump and I understand why but if this is true it will start ww3

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
What a fukking shyt show.

Be an orange bozo and call out the media and the intelligence community brehs.

:mjlol:

Damn, I wish the media went as hard on people who are nice to them as well. This is beautiful. I might subscribe to either WaPost or the NYT. Print media when motivated just might save us all.
This is why we as a people have to make sure the institutions of print media always remain. When it really hits the fan, they're always the ones making the difference.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest

so this dumbass is saying we should have gone to war with a fellow nuclear power to stop them from taking territory and that would be tough on russia, but the sanctions that were a response to them taking crimea is weak. so weak that putin wants you to get rid of them and that strong desire to get rid of the sanctions is what caused moscowmike to pop out his head so recklessly.

The sanctions mean nothing because everyone Putin wants rich is already rich .

We should have beat the breaks off Russia for going in Crimea and Georgia . But we worried about China fukking our money up .

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
If there wasn't collusion with the election or an illegal business deal, trump ain't going anywhere folks

His clap back is going to be :picard:

You should be more worried about Flynn's clap back. The dude is a Democrat and look how vindictive he was towards his own party after Obama threw him in the bushes. How loyal do you think he's gonna be to a Republican administration that not only nationally scapegoated him but also fired him and his dumb as fukk son within the same year? :sas2: