RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
C4tCg4OUkAApSAC.jpg

Family Man

Banned
Daps
you post other people's shyt (a lot of it good), so stop feeling yourself like you're the actual writer. no one is arguing you with you because these aren't yours. if i wanted to argue with someone about what i read i would go post a comment or email to the blog writer.

none of the links you posted changes anything about comey, he played his role in getting us here. now if he wants to right that sin then good for him, but it still won't wash away the original one.
Not only that. That fukk boy posts shyt from random nobodies on twitter.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Why has there not been a purge of the FBI, NSA, and CIA if there are russian spies at every level?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

I don't know how I feel about this

If FOXNews is the only media outlet that is willing to speak with CONway, then it will become the de facto propaganda machine for the Trump Administration and will be used to further drive a wedge between the American public and the media, which I'll admit already exists because of these networks and their rabid desire for ratings (BREAKING BREAKING BREAKING!!) but at the same time you can see the results of actual journalism now and these same media outlets are beginning to ask questions now that the honeymoon is over and Trump has not only shat on them but the IC.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
This all I'm saying . If it's so much proof out there about Russia and spies wtf are we waiting for ? The longer you let the shot go on the harder it will be to remove them . If they got evidence on Trump and his team let's get them out of there right now .

All the leaks are making it harder to build a case . Now it looks like they are desperate .
Why has there not been a purge of the FBI, NSA, and CIA if there are russian spies at every level?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Are we ignoring the fact that Russia just pulled up on our front door and rang the doorbell it's obvious there's a lot of p*ssy in the government right now

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps