RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He was talking all that shyt to the CIA before inauguration, now he's too shook to name them :mjlol:
4187112068_a2f8fe135d_b.jpg

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Think about this...

"Worst case" scenario:

Donald Trump conspired with the Russian government to influence the election in a tit for tat situation. Trump gets power and money (manafort). Russia gets sanctions lifted and direct influence through blackmail in the white house.

That would mean a sitting US president is a Russian agent. Potential treason a few war with Russia would be an inevitably.

We are staring down the barrell of ww3.

This is UNPRECEDENTED.

there is no way in hell Flynn did this alone.

What did trump know and when???

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
since you made a separate thread for the same post:

you can't turn that scumbag into a hero. you don't get to be a hero if you right a wrong you shouldn't have committed in the first place.
I don't know why you all spend so much time arguing with me.

At least READ the thing first. Good god.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

so this dumbass is saying we should have gone to war with a fellow nuclear power to stop them from taking territory and that would be tough on russia, but the sanctions that were a response to them taking crimea is weak. so weak that putin wants you to get rid of them and that strong desire to get rid of the sanctions is what caused moscowmike to pop out his head so recklessly.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
you post other people's shyt (a lot of it good), so stop feeling yourself like you're the actual writer. no one is arguing you with you because these aren't yours. if i wanted to argue with someone about what i read i would go post a comment or email the blog writer.

none of the links you posted changes anything about comey, he played his role in getting us here. now if he wants to right that sin then good for him, but it still won't wash away the original one.

Last edited: