RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Why won’t/can’t Muller just say something publicly?

Trump gets away with controlling the narrative cause he’s the only one who doesn’t give a fukk about reality or the “rules”

Somebody gotta stand up and fight trump with trump :martin:
Why the fukk hasn’t the House brought Mueller in?

This is inexcusable

Why can’t Mueller call his own press conference and take control a this shyt :what:

The fukk man

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

This is inexcusable

Why can’t Mueller call his own press conference and take control a this shyt :what:

The fukk man
Whole shyt seems like a farce to me.

Man spends two years investigating something as serious as a treasonous president, and just passed it on to said presidents direct employee to make a statement?:dahell:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is inexcusable

The fukk man
Muller is a republican. Connect the dots. This is a minor nuisance and not a major issue to them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Here is what I dont understand. And hopefully someone else can help me.

What the fukk does Barr get out if this. He wasnt an initial Trump hire. Why include yourself in this to cover up shyt or even help trump if he is innocent. Just to be AG? That cant be worth the headache. Why be loyal be trump?.

Daps
This shyt like when Vince McMahon would be a special guest referee and you think he bout to give Stone Cold a three count only to stop at two and flip him the bird :mjlol: