RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

I was very thrild to see this.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Like I said before. Christopher Steele's credibility is done. Expect pardons this week. The reactions from liberals on Twitter is embarrassing. All the reaching and delusion. Move on.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Like I said before. Christopher Steele's credibility is done. Expect pardons this week. The reactions from liberals on Twitter is embarrassing. All the reaching and delusion. Move on.
WTF are you talking about?

How is Steele's credibility done? He's a spy. He's not a prosecutor.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Steele said on the first page of the dossier that there was a conspiracy between the campaign and Russia. Mueller just said there wasnt a conspiracy.

Are you fukking serious right now?

You just chose to be stupid today, huh?

There was a conspiracy. Steele compiled all the evidence suggesting it. Mueller can't find the smoking gun that would hold up in prosecution.

The goddamn CIA director said he saw it.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

Are you fukking serious right now?

You just chose to be stupid today, huh?

There was a conspiracy. Steele compiled all the evidence suggesting it. Mueller can't find the smoking gun that would hold up in prosecution.

The goddamn CIA director said he saw it.
You're just refusing to accept the findings. If Mueller could find conspiracy he would say he found conspiracy. End of story.