RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Nap....you are persona non greta when it comes to issues that Democrats need to focus on.

I mean you always WERE persona non greta but now your opinion means literally precisely dikk.....on everything.

Yes even Bernie.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nap....you are persona non greta when it comes to issues that Democrats need to focus on.

I mean you always WERE persons non greta but now your opinion means literally precisely dikk.....on everything.

Yes even Bernie.
I didn't even know you existed before 30 seconds ago. You're free to block me.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Burden of proof.

They tried to flip Manafort and he didn't budge.

He did that shyt.

Remember, governments HATE espionage cases because they have to reveal government secrets to prove the crime.

Are you playing stupid?

I'm saying Schindler and Mensch said there are already sealed indictments meaning i.e. they met the burden of proof to indict people!!!!!

We now know there are no 'dozens of sealed conspiracy indictments'. That makes them frauds.

You're in serious denial right now, you're not even making sense.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Are you playing stupid?

I'm saying Schindler and Mensch said there are already sealed indictments meaning i.e. they met the burden of proof to indict people!!!!!

We now know there are no 'dozens of sealed conspiracy indictments'. That makes them frauds. You're in serious denial right now, you're not even making sense.
The former director of the CIA said he saw collusion.

I'm rolling with him.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif

Mar 29, 2017

This has nothing to do with anything. I just wanna have another laugh at Nap and co betting RACKS :mjlol:
You're clueless.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:amerikkka, back to your regularly scheduled program, just get yall money up,educate yourself, eat well, sleep well, love and take care of your fam and kids(if you got em), live yall lives, try to stay outta trouble, this country is a joke.

I have stopped viewing these threads for the past few months because I knew Amerikkka would not do the right thing. I just focus on what I can control.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The former director of the CIA said he saw collusion.

I'm rolling with him.

So you still think Schindler is telling the truth about dozens of sealed indictments for conspiracy?

You're no better than Alex Jones or Q-Anon folks :francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So you still think Schindler is telling the truth about dozens of sealed indictments for conspiracy?

You're no better than Alex Jones or Q-Anon folks :francis:

IDK what his sources told him.

Are you happy?

I'll trust a guy who literally ran a technical division at the NSA over you being upset with certain prophecies.