RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
1. Why is my importance or lack thereof relevant to my wager?

2. So again, do you think it is highly likely that Greenwald will be charged? Let's put some numbers on it given the context, "Highly Likely" = greater than 75% likelihood of Greenwald being charged.
I'm not betting with you. Go play with your self. I don't value you, or think you are remotely important.

Greenwald is a walking intelligence target, not necessarily a criminal target. "Being charged" is not for discussion.

You're not equipped to have this discussion.

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I'm not betting with you. Go play with your self. I don't value you, or think you are remotely important.

Greenwald is a walking intelligence target, not necessarily a criminal target. "Being charged" is not for discussion.

You're not equipped to have this discussion.

1. Personal attacks seems to be your main form of communication, surely a man of your stature can do a better job of articulating his disagreements. Your valuing of me as an individual is not relevant to the discussion and if it is, I'm curious if you can articulate why.

Once again you mention importance, can you elaborate why this is such a relevant factor in your opinion?

2. What is the basis for the statement that I am not equipped? And I'm curious as to how I can become better equipped.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
1. Personal attacks seems to be your main form of communication, surely a man of your stature can do a better job of articulating his disagreements. Your valuing of me as an individual is not relevant to the discussion and if it is, I'm curious if you can articulate why.

Once again you mention importance, can you elaborate why this is such a relevant factor in your opinion?

2. What is the basis for the statement that I am not equipped? And I'm curious as to how I can become better equipped.
You're begging for attention.

On Site

Pro
Daps
I told y’all this is a reality tv show and everyone is in on it. From the media to the twitter “insiders”. Trumps bringing in a ton of money for everyone whether they hate him or not.

Just goes to show you that money rules everything smh.

First opinion with real logic and substance behind it that's been posted in this thread in months.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State